PDA

View Full Version : Huge new possible spoiler

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 8th, 2000, 08:32:21 AM
This is 2 parts folks, the first not as cool as the second it's from TF.N

<font color="yellow">

Yesterday you talked about a spy report from a person visiting another set getting to see a Star Wars Episode II sequence being filmed. Well I can confirm the small group of people swinging at invisible characters, and to what your reporter thought were opposing troopers of some sort.
They also mentioned the vast amount of bluescreen and not knowing the setting, so here's a little light to be shed on just that.

The extra shooting referred to in your recent column is a scene approximately 20 to 30 minutes into the movie. An investigative Jedi warrior group are ambushed and routed with scores of casualties by a joint droid/alien attack. You're not familiar with Super Battle Droids yet, but you will be.

Another tidbit you might not know is that the scene also features a small shuttle-sized craft. It has been referred to in different places as the "Solar-Flyer" or the "Stellar-Sailor." Do with this information what you will.

</font>
And here's part 2. Seriously avert your eyes if you don't like big news!
<font color="yellow">
Glad you enjoyed part one. Here's the rest of the story. The Jedi were fighting clones - sorta clone stormtroopers as they were called. It was apparently some kind of a trap and a "last stand" kinda deal. The Jedi were up to something, led by Anakin, I believe. In a valiant fight they helped him escape to his ship, and many die in their efforts to protect the young Skywalker.
As he flies off in his spaceship, the rest of the Jedi are overrun, and all of them dying in the dramatic conclusion to the battle.

Our analysis? Wow ... this is most intriguing. So, in the opening sequences of the movie they must be sending a group of Jedi to investigate some disturbance in the Force on some planet. They discover something going terribly wrong, possibly even the beginnings of the clone army itself.
The Jedi were trapped, and only Anakin (really sounds to me like this should be Obi-Wan here?) makes it back to the ship to tell the others. They quickly inform the Jedicouncil and/or Senate, and BAM, we're into the movie big time. Sure sounds good to me ... </font>

Aprentize
Sep 8th, 2000, 11:20:40 AM
This could really be cool. Im sure we'll see some cool lightsaber fights here in the beginning, and yet its only just the BEGINNING! Wow, im not sure i can wait all the time until ep 2. Im just gonna take a pill or something and die.........