PDA

View Full Version : Trailer?

BUFFJEDI
Sep 21st, 2001, 08:40:29 PM
I know I have asked this In the old place,not long ago.but has anyone heard any update on when it will be out ?The reason I ask is I HEARD through the grape vine it would be Thanksgiving .

buffjedi

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 21st, 2001, 10:12:35 PM
theforce.net had a story about it coming in November, it sounds like speculation but it does make sense, all the big movies open then. Harry Potter, Ali, Monsters INC, Black Knight and a few others. There could be a web link on the DVD but that is still unknown and I am certain it will be shown when TPM is finally showed on Fox.

BUFFJEDI
Sep 21st, 2001, 10:20:35 PM
Thanx Master Carr ,

Hope it's not on Hairy Potter,I dont want to shell 7 bucks and have to leave BUT than agian more kids will see the trailer and kids+SW = 500 + gross

BTW MC what part of S.C are you from (I may have asked before):rolleyes

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 21st, 2001, 10:44:17 PM
I don't think you have asked, Buff. I live in a medium sized town called Aiken its on the Georgia Border near Augusta where they play the masters. As far as Harry Potter, if it has the SW trailer I will go see, hey it could be good, I haven't read the books so I wouldn't have a clue, hopefully it will be on Ali I would prefer to see that.

JMK
Sep 21st, 2001, 11:20:16 PM
I'll see any movie that has the trailer attached. But like the TF.N report said, it won't be attached to any particular movie, it will be up to the theaters to decide.

Hart
Sep 21st, 2001, 11:26:27 PM
Hey, I LIKE Harry Potter :(

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 25th, 2001, 06:07:31 AM
Big news from theforce.net. Their spies report that the first trailer will come out just in time for the release date of Pixar's Monsters INC now will it just be on that film or will be attached to various films that weekend is anybody's guess.

Jedieb
Sep 25th, 2001, 10:08:27 AM
Monsters INC. would be a great film to see the trailer with. I'll probably be able to catch the matinee showing showing with my son in tow. Sweet....