PDA

View Full Version : Another Possible spoiler

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 8th, 2000, 04:09:04 PM
As usual, from TF.N

<font color="yellow">This is pretty big, so you might want to check with your spies. Anyway, someone who had a chance to see the set in Caserta called me yesterday, saying that in the scenes filmed there Padmè/Amidala/Natalie Portman is NOT the Queen: Ayesha Dharker is the Queen of the Naboo in Episode II, then! Still, we don't know when all of this change is going to happen during the movie. At the beginning I had some doubts about this, but I checked other possible informants and I found confirmations to all of this. </font>

I saw rumors of this awhile back, about Dharker being the new Queen of Naboo, and she is set to play a "regal leader" in Episode 2.

Bromine
Sep 8th, 2000, 05:16:36 PM
Come to think of it, the Visual Dictionary and other sources made a point of mentioning Amidala could step down from her role as Queen at any time...

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 8th, 2000, 05:57:58 PM
Well that certainly lends further credibility to that rumor...

Aprentize
Sep 9th, 2000, 06:14:10 AM
If this is true, then it isnt amidala on the newest select pic, wich would bring up the question of who the heck that is.... maybe the new queen!

Bromine
Sep 9th, 2000, 06:40:29 PM
Unless the pic is from a point in the movie before she gives up her throne...
Come to think of it, that's the only shot we've seen where she's in her royal make-up. All the others show her as plain ol' Padme. Interesting.

ReaperFett
Sep 9th, 2000, 06:43:40 PM
but it's Liam Neeson!

Bromine
Sep 10th, 2000, 04:11:03 AM
Doh! Guess he shaved his beard!:)