PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favorite....

Aprentize
Sep 22nd, 2000, 02:33:18 PM
Jabba

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 22nd, 2000, 05:19:25 PM
What annoys me most about Jabba is the fact that is voice is noticeably different in each film. :(

Aprentize
Sep 23rd, 2000, 12:44:30 PM
I must say that i like Jabba from special edition most. He just seems must natural there. I like the voice from tpm, but what disturbes me is how the flurb he could get thinner between tpm and anh, since most hutts continue to grow all their lives.

Bromine
Sep 24th, 2000, 01:00:58 AM
I think the special Edition Jabba just looked thin because he was done so badly. In some shots he looks about as real as Roger Rabbit. I didn't buy for a second that Han was actually talking to an alien.

Grendel 666
Sep 24th, 2000, 04:40:53 AM
"Jabba on the dais!"

TPM.

I could be wrong on this, but aren't Jabba's EYES also notably different in the ANH SE than in his other incarnations? I think the color was different or something. The change in voice is maybe an effect of heavy drink. Jabba's a total Party Alien. He definitely looks like he's gone through some lean times (ouch!)... perhaps the Mighty One was using Ultra-Slimfast, trying to get down to a svelte dancer's build to impress Oola and the ladies. :smokin:

Jedieb
Sep 26th, 2000, 09:20:26 PM
The muppet version is my favorite. Why they made him so damn skinny in the ANH:SE is beyond me. They should have just fattened the old boy up.