PDA

View Full Version : Did you know???

buff jedi 2
Sep 27th, 2000, 09:27:16 PM
Ok most of you may already know this ,But I didnt .When I found out about it I just thought it would have been cool.

In ROTJ when luke and vader are fighting ,in the scene where luke is hidding ,(Vader says than prehaps she will)in that scene Vader is holding lukes SABER.

It seems that it was going to be that Luke tosses aside his saber in an gesture to show he will not fight him,So vader calls it to him.When luke gets pissed at6 vader for talking about turning leia he calls his saber out of vaders hand and they start fighting.

I just thought that would have been Awesome!!!!

buff the stuff jedi

Bromine
Sep 27th, 2000, 10:56:57 PM
I didn't know that, either!
That would have been real cool. WOnder why they took it out. Just editing for time, perhaps?

buff jedi 2
Sep 27th, 2000, 11:44:21 PM
I bet it was for editing ,

You know its amazing as many times as I have watch RoTJ I never noticed vader holding lukes saber.I guess when you watch something so many times you take it for granted that you have seen it all and just stop REALLY!!!! watching it.

Its like in TPM I have seen it over 300 times now and until today I never knew it was a double for samual jackson in the celebration in Theed,I knew he looked different But! I just assumed it was sammy.

thats wierd wild stuff(bronto)

buff jedi

Bromine
Sep 28th, 2000, 01:26:36 AM
I never noticed Sam's body double either, even when I was watching for it.:)

EP5GRAFLEX
Sep 28th, 2000, 02:33:55 AM
WHAT!!!???!!!! YOU TRYING TO SAY WE ALL LOOK ALIKE!!!???!!

Just Kidding:lol:

Jedi-Rocker:)

Jedieb
Sep 28th, 2000, 11:24:53 AM
If I remember right in the ROTJ novelization Luke tosses his saber and Vader picks it up and clips it to his belt. When Luke loses it he calls the saber to his hand and it comes off of Vader's belt. Either way would have looked cool.

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 28th, 2000, 12:03:50 PM
well slap me silly and call me a monkey's uncle, I never knew that either.

buff jedi 2
Sep 28th, 2000, 12:14:19 PM
ARE YOU MY UNCLE??????

bronto
Sep 28th, 2000, 01:03:26 PM
I noticed that wasn't Samuel L. Jackson right away, but I didn't know about the lightsabre in "Jedi".

buff jedi 2
Sep 28th, 2000, 03:21:20 PM
you knew it was not sammy???Well isnt that SPEEECCCiaLL!!!!(just kidding bronto)lol!!

I just watched the scene and sure enough Vader is holding lukes saber!!!!

buffjedi

ReaperFett
Sep 28th, 2000, 03:29:57 PM
They cut the scene where Luke force pulls it back to him

buff jedi 2
Sep 28th, 2000, 03:34:13 PM
I sure wish they didnt I really would have loved to have seen it.

I sure alot of you have seen this site if not check out the bloopers of starwars.
I thought it was pretty cool.
www.egosystem.com/starwars/bloopers.html (http://www.egosystem.com/starwars/bloopers.html)

Bromine
Sep 28th, 2000, 05:09:57 PM
EP5GRAFLEX: "WHAT!!!???!!!! YOU TRYING TO SAY WE ALL LOOK ALIKE!!!???!!"

Yeah, that's right; all JEDI look the same to me!;)

FauxJedi
Sep 29th, 2000, 02:16:51 AM
Now I have to look. (and I hate that movie):(