View Full Version : storyboards please

Mr Sleepless
Sep 29th, 2000, 08:31:22 AM
never got the chance to see them.....
email me at [b]mr_sleepless@hotmail.com[b]
cough cough :)

EP5GRAFLEX
Sep 29th, 2000, 05:36:34 PM
Go here...pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicreplicaprops.showMessage?topicID=19411 .topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicreplicaprops.showMessage?topicID=19411 .topic)

:)

Mr Sleepless
Sep 29th, 2000, 06:29:31 PM
*Sleepless throws Ep5Graflex some lollies*

cheers man, they look impressive.

ReaperFett
Sep 29th, 2000, 06:40:11 PM
::Rolls up newspaper, and starts hitting Ep5Graflex on the nose::

Naughty! Bad!

buff jedi 2
Sep 29th, 2000, 07:06:47 PM
Dont read this if you are staying spoiler free...... I may be wrong but You never know.AHHH!!!!! who am I kidding read.

i just checked out the story boards.

I think they are real outlines of the movie, because It would explain a couple of the select pictures.

the one where obi is laying on the ground and the one where jango fett is dancing around.

I bet jango fett somehow beats obiwan down,(He more than likely had help or does a very underhanded trick) boy im getting hyped for episode 2.

buffjedi

Mr Sleepless
Sep 30th, 2000, 07:11:50 PM
I think all the spoilers so far arnt all that, Im hearing locations and charaters...who cares? thats nothing.
The Storyboards arnt too bad, I predicted what fight scenes there would be anyway.

Before Episode 1 came out I thought I knew @#%$loads about what would happen, but what I saw was completely different.
Bring on the spoilers :)

Bromine
Sep 30th, 2000, 08:22:10 PM
Yeah, everyone (including me) kept thinking the events of TPM would be just like the Original Trilogy, and they're doing the same with Epidose 2.

ReaperFett
Sep 30th, 2000, 08:26:00 PM
I read spoilers, but avoid the storyboards. That isnt giving hints a way, are plots, thats giving whole scenes away. The reson many disliked TPM is because of things like this psycing them up, and then being dissapointed