PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to share.

buff jedi 2
Oct 15th, 2000, 05:00:31 PM
Im the only one.

I just finished watching FRIDAY THE 13th 4( on tape) and after it was over ,I got a pleasant surprise.

TPM trailer(2nd) started.(I had forgotten that it was there)

I sat there and watched it and let me say .. After 326 viewings of TPM ,, I still got goosebumps watching the trailer.it still blew me away.I wanted to post this in the (the more you watch TPM the more you) thread
but it wouldnt let me . So let me say Im with my brother on this the more I watch TPM the more I love it and want more!!!!!!! I cant wait until EPISODE 2 .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyway ill stop rambling.

buffjedi

Bromine
Oct 15th, 2000, 06:16:50 PM
That trailer is definitely spectacular. The people who bought tickets to "Meet Joe Black" just to see the trailer sure got their money's worth!

Darth McBain
Oct 16th, 2000, 01:50:15 PM
Yeah, the trailer definitely rocked. My personal favorite part is where you see the Sith Infiltrator heading towards Tatooine and you hear the Imperial March start up... That really got my blood pumping when I saw it the first time...

Aprentize
Oct 17th, 2000, 02:18:57 PM
Mace Windu says You believe its this...boy? And that just vibrates right through me, considering the depth that those words really mean. Or the Anankin, meet obiwan. That introduction. You just think about what ObiWan has told about anakin. how close they were. How much obiwan must have suffered when anakin droped to the darkside. And than you actually SEE the time they first met. That is just soo amazing really!