PDA

View Full Version : Today's select

Jedi Master Kyle
Oct 12th, 2000, 08:04:44 PM
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2000/41/img/select.jpgPretty cool.

grand moff sauron
Oct 12th, 2000, 10:19:49 PM
In my opinion it kind of looks like a geared-down Bobba Fett or Mandalorian (forgive spelling) Warrior taking aim. I'm wondering if that background was added or taken off set or if we just might see this seen in May of 2002.

87FOXGT
Oct 13th, 2000, 12:57:39 PM
im thinking its ambu fett in the rumored night club assassination attempt scene.....very cool pic !

Jedi Master Kyle
Oct 13th, 2000, 07:25:12 PM
I think that's what everyone thinks!

ReaperFett
Oct 13th, 2000, 08:48:32 PM
TF.N says it is a woman, whos name I forget

Bromine
Oct 13th, 2000, 10:35:22 PM
From that picture, it could be just about anyone! All we know for certain is he's got his arm extended and is wearing a backpack and helmet of some kind.

Aprentize
Oct 17th, 2000, 02:30:16 PM
Yeah, i really cant believe that some guys start speculating so hard on that stuff, considering its such a dissy picture. for all we know, its a background char with no speaking lines who appears as much as aurra sing in ep1. Looking cool, but not being there very much. But noooo, people get some name LfL registred and come up with a story around this person that they believe religiously and then say its this person. Theres just nothing to go on...

Bromine
Oct 17th, 2000, 05:00:29 PM
<SPOILERS>

What I find hilarious is that people have taken the speculation that this is Boba Fett, and combined it with a rumoured scene in which some guy gets assassinated. They say that it looks like he's raising his arm to shoot at someone, so this must be the rumoured assassination scene! The rumour is thus proven true!;)
Honestly, how many times does someone shoot a blaster? Zillions! Sort of like those who thought every pic released with Obi-Wan holding his sabre must be from a duel scene.

Jedi Master Kyle
Oct 17th, 2000, 06:33:50 PM
Do people even realise that Lucas probably won't show us something all that important in these select photos?

Bromine
Oct 18th, 2000, 12:45:04 AM
Yeah, I can't see him wasting publicity by releasing any major information through Select pics. It would make more sense for him to release spoilers through the Insider.

I think that the real fun of these pics is that when we see the movie, we'll be identifying where they all came from. Maybe there'll even be some sort of hidden pattern to them or something.