PDA

View Full Version : New Select

Jedi Master Kyle
Dec 22nd, 2000, 08:55:44 AM
IMO, the coolest one yet!!! I don't want to be the guy who goes nuts with
excitement and speculation over one image, but this one is awesome!
If you don't want to know, then don't read any further.

It's Jango flying toward Obi Wan (or Anakin) and the jedi is pulling a backflip
to avoid him. I had a hard time seeing it at first, but you can definetly see it.
Too cool.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2000/51/img/select.jpg
</img>

buff jedi 2
Dec 22nd, 2000, 01:20:08 PM
=) =) =) =) =)!!!!!!!!!!

buffjedi/wookieboy

Aprentize
Dec 22nd, 2000, 06:27:00 PM
When I first looked at it, i thought, like, wow, cool, but I didnt understand @#%$. I thought it was somekinda droid, or possibly Jango. But then i saw.... First Jango, then THE F*CKING RAIN!!! THIS IS IT! Then i saw Ob1, but it took me a minute to realise he was upside down :-) I have to agree, this is by far the coolest select yet! But i dont really get the position theyre in. OB1s legs are locked around jango on some way. I must say, im a little disapointed that the Rain sequense is confirmed. I mean, im too curious to stay away from all the major spoilers, so i just think, HEy, they arent true anyway, so why bother... And now one of the most discussed spoilers is confirmed... Man, turns out i know more of the movie than i wanted to in advance. Well, anyways, the PIC IS GREAT!

JediWilliam
Dec 22nd, 2000, 07:45:50 PM
what if it's jango saving obi wan from falling, that's the only reason i can see them being in that position.

Bromine
Dec 22nd, 2000, 11:28:00 PM
My first thought was "How do we know it's Jango? How do we know it's Obi-Wan?", but on second thought it almost certainly has to be them when you consider how well it fits in with the other rumours we've heard.

Jango can't be saving Obi-Wan, because Jango isn't hlding onto anything except Obi-Wan. Maybe he's swooping by on his jetpack, but the position looks all wrong for that.

Remy LeBeau
Dec 23rd, 2000, 12:43:27 AM
wow dat's cool!

RHJediKnight
Dec 23rd, 2000, 01:38:36 AM
Maybe Jango is diving at Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan is doing a backflip, catching him between his legs and slamming him into the ground behind him? I dunno, you can't really come up with anything solid from that shot, plus it's probably a slow-motion still of what's most likely gonna be a fast action....

Bromine
Dec 23rd, 2000, 11:33:38 PM
Waitaminute, I think I saw this move on Wrestlemania last night...:)