PDA

View Full Version : Vader's suit

buff jedi 2
Jun 8th, 2001, 09:41:22 PM
Ok this may have been discussed before (sorry) but since Im not able to hit the gym for another week (that will be 1 month 1 week)Ive been thinking alot :( ............ I was watching TPM agian and I had my back turned to the TV and heard Annie fiddling with his pod during the race.I thought you know If LUCAS made it a point to show off Annie's Building skills , could it be possible that he was setting it up that Annies makes his own Vader suit And not Palpy the way most people think?????

semibuffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 9th, 2001, 01:44:52 AM
Its possible but I doubt it only because I would think Anakin would be in a bacta tank or on light support just to keep him alive because of the injuries he attained. I also don't think Palpatine built either, most likely it was either imperial medical droid or an imperial medical techinician that came up with it but that would just be a guess. I don't think its mentioned in the EU so we will probably have to wait for the movies for an answer.

buff jedi 2
Jun 9th, 2001, 07:20:01 AM
Thats a good point Master Carr,But I should have said Annie tells the droids or people building it how to build it .There has to be some reason lucas makes it a point to show Annie is highly skilled a building things , or is it just the fact he made C3-po

semibuffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 9th, 2001, 11:46:43 AM
Lucas displaying Anakin's mechanical prowess just may be foreshadowing of things to come; Anakin can handle machines better than human emotions (his anger etc), so why not make him a machine that later learns to handle his emotions in the end (ability to finally conquer Palpy)?

Doc Milo
Jun 9th, 2001, 01:58:54 PM
I'd make just one change to your post, Master Kyle:

Instead of "just may be foreshadowing" To: "Is foreshadowing."

You got the point exactly, IMO.