PDA

View Full Version : Check out this fact on this website.

Pat Za Ponor
Jun 19th, 2001, 07:22:52 PM
I was searching the web when I came across this interesting website on Star Wars collectables. There is a list of not well known (well, we know a lot of them) facts about Star Wars. Check out number 40. That's pretty interesting. I know that there was some debate about the number of movies there are in the Star Wars saga. Also note the date the last time the site was updated. 1997. That was even before The Phantom Menace.
Here's the URL www.angelfire.com/tx/yakface/facts.html (http://www.angelfire.com/tx/yakface/facts.html)

JediWilliam
Jun 20th, 2001, 12:27:19 PM
some of those aren't true.

Jedieb
Jun 20th, 2001, 08:31:14 PM
Yeah, a few of those "facts" are way off. The one about the $10M budget for the entire trilogy is obviously wrong. Whoever wrote that was only using ANH's budget. And that infamous "Carrie" gaff by Hamill never happened. It's just the a combination of voices in the background that make it sound as if he said Fisher's first name. Hamill's denied that slip up more than once and his explanations make perfect sense.

Darth23
Jun 25th, 2001, 11:04:38 AM
Kenny Baker and Jack Purvis had the comedy team BEFORE Star Wars.

I pretty much knew most of the accurate ones.

:)

QuiGonJ
Jun 26th, 2001, 03:19:25 PM
He yelled Carrie :p

I thought it was funny he didn't put Ian McDiarmid in as the Emperor in ESB:SE bu somehow that line got masked in ANH:SE.