PDA

View Full Version : Aura Sing is in Ep2

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 3rd, 2001, 07:14:00 PM
The force.net has this new article where Michonne Bourriague who played Aura Sing in TPM is going to be in EP 2. She says she has a lot more screen time this time around. Cool, now I wonder what her role will be.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 3rd, 2001, 09:01:13 PM
My guess is that Aurra Sing is her role. :P

note my sarcasm.

Darth23
Jul 3rd, 2001, 11:09:32 PM
I almost went to Shreveport last weekend. If I had realized it was coming early enough I would have taken the trip.

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 4th, 2001, 12:13:18 AM
LOL JMK I guess I deserved that. I was just wondering how much screen time she was going to have she said she was going to be in it more but heck she could only have 30 sec and that would be more than she was in TPM. Also I just saw a pic of the actress and man its hard to believe this babe is Aura Sing here is the best pic I can find on the net
http://www.aurrasing.net/aurrasing/michonne4.jpg

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 4th, 2001, 07:49:14 AM
Yeah, she's an absolute fox.

Darth23
Jul 4th, 2001, 11:52:58 AM
From her early interview on Aurrasing.net I didn't think she'd be in Ep. 2. it sounded like they were going to use someone else.

It's pretty cool that she's back.

Jedieb
Jul 4th, 2001, 12:06:17 PM
Has anyone here read her comic? She's a former Padawan and now kills Jedi in her spare time. Frankly, I think they've made her into waaaaaaayyyy too much of a bad ass in the comics, but that's what you expect from that medium. Still, the recent Hunt for Aurra Sing was a fairly decent comic. I wouldn't be surprised if she does kill a few Jedi in EP2 & EP3. They've got to start getting whacked eventually.

Hart3584
Jul 4th, 2001, 10:41:28 PM
There was just a normal picture of her before at TF.net and she was gorgeous. Naturally a bounty hunter I would think.