PDA

View Full Version : star wars gets man out of Traffic ticket????

buff jedi 2
Jun 28th, 2001, 11:11:12 AM
(sorry mods,adm for deleting it.

I edited this Due to the fact I got rooked.I fill like such an ARS (of course it wouldnt be the first time ;)

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 28th, 2001, 02:00:31 PM
Whoever told you that story also own the same "Stuff" magazine that I do Buff! It's in a section called "true lies" and the title for the blurb is called "Obi-Wan Baloney". Buff my man, here's your chance to make this guy look like a TOTAL loser by blowing his lie. Chances like this happen once or twice in a lifetime.

buff jedi 2
Jun 28th, 2001, 07:41:06 PM
Are you serious Kyle??? The cop told the da it happened like last week??!!??!! Either he's a big fat fibber or I got dubbed

:( Dam6 I should have known it was to cool to be true(Thanx Kyle I will have a chat with home boy.)

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 28th, 2001, 10:11:11 PM
Yup, swear to God. I'll scan the article and email it to you.

buff jedi 2
Jun 29th, 2001, 08:42:51 AM
Got it KYLE. Thanx I printed it and Im taking it to court Thursday with me (it really makes me mad) unless he was just F'n with me.Ill ask about it and if I still get ITS true from em.,Im going to pull it out and call'em on it.Thanx agian

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 29th, 2001, 11:35:14 AM
Well done Buff! I'm always glad to contribute to the calling of the bulls#itters in this world. Let me know how the story ends!

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 6th, 2001, 08:21:37 AM
Hey Buff, are you taking a page from GL's book and making us wait 3 years for the next installment of the story? Did you pummel this guy or what? :)

buff jedi 2
Jul 7th, 2001, 09:38:55 AM
lol, No not yet ;) I have to be honest, the docket was so packed thursday , That I didnt even get a chance to call him on it one way or another,BUT Ill get the little turd sniffer.Buff strikes back

buffjedi/wookieboy

buff jedi 2
Jul 13th, 2001, 11:16:19 AM
Hey Kyle. I finally got up with him on this and he insisted that it was true!!! I told him he was full of s---- and he made me look like an idiot (well more so) in here . He was like chill man and said he would prove it, I pretty much said what ever and told him to keep his ars out of my way . I also showed him later that day your page you e-mailed me and he still says he's not lying .eeehhhhhh Im so ticked about it now (even though its not a big deal) it just ran all over me.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 13th, 2001, 11:36:27 AM
HAHA! are you gonna whup him?