PDA

View Full Version : Which Planet do you want to see in the next two

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 30th, 2000, 12:22:33 AM
movies

Grendel 666
Aug 30th, 2000, 03:43:42 AM
I voted for Kashyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyk-- sorry, lost control of my y's. Anyway, we were supposed to see it in the first trilogy, but GL opted to punt and we got them darn droid-worshippin', trooper-eatin' Ewoks.

I am Grendel-- Insufficiently Bright Lord of the Lost Cause! ;)

I might have voted for Alderaan, but I think that's coming up anyway. Homeworld to Jimmy Smits and all that.

Aprentize
Aug 30th, 2000, 11:57:50 AM
I voted for Correlia. I would love to see it. We have seen Coruscant, the chance to see Alderaan is 99.9 per cents, so corellia is the last core world there is to show. Kashyyyk would be awsome though, but i think GL will have to come to terms with his nightmares about holiday special before he dares to show us that planet again :)

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 30th, 2000, 12:58:06 PM
And that's the reason why we'll never see Kashyyyk!

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 30th, 2000, 04:03:07 PM
There are some other worlds which I would love to see, but I doubt Lucas will have the time to show them. Namely Kuat Kaut drives, Kessel (really would like to see the Kessel run), Mon Calmaria, Nar Shaddar (the hutt homeworld), all come to mind. I am certain Alderaan will be in it, Coreilla has a shot, heck we might even see Malastar.

Bromine
Aug 30th, 2000, 05:05:54 PM
Calamari sounds cool. Malastare was mentioned on three seperate occasions in TPM, but I still doubt we'll see it.

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 30th, 2000, 05:17:52 PM
I think Calamari would be awesome, a world covered by water in the Star Wars universe would be great! I would also like to see Kessel.

87FOXGT
Sep 5th, 2000, 12:22:13 AM
ttaz. i beleive thats the name of the planet. its described as a dark and gloomy planet of all caves and caverns where palpatine had his cloning facilities and it was also a sith palace or something like that

Hart Kenobi
Jul 27th, 2001, 10:33:47 PM
Alderaan for me as well.

The Star Wars God
Aug 2nd, 2001, 05:29:43 PM
Korriban, without question.

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:31:52 AM
Which planet is Korriban? I figure its featured in one of the novels but I guess I haven't read the novel its featured in. I still want to see Alderaan but it doesn't look like it will happen in EP 2. The official site mentioned Tatooine, Naboo and Coruscant, then there is at least two completely new planents, I am not sure of their names I just remember reading about them on theforce.net. I figure we will see Alderaan in EP 3 if we see any other major its up to George. I figure we will see Coruscant still in Ep3 and maybe Tatooine and Dagobah both briefly after that we will probably have to wait and see.

pcmon2
Aug 6th, 2001, 01:28:08 PM
the things that i know fsure is that there will only be 2 new planets in the next movie, and theyre gonna build on naboo. personally, i want to see some planets from the han solo trilogy, like ylesia!