PDA

View Full Version : Who would scare you more?

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 28th, 2000, 02:28:52 PM
If you were in a dark alley which of these SW characters would scare you more

Jedi Master Kyle
Nov 28th, 2000, 03:00:05 PM
It was a close call for me. Darth or Jar Jar. A 7 foot, loud-breathing, psycho-choker
or a tall, gangly, over the top friendly, annoying gungan. I went with the man in black.

wookie boy 2000
Nov 28th, 2000, 06:47:30 PM
I voted for Vader BUT!! I know I could take him.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Bromine
Nov 29th, 2000, 12:31:13 AM
I went with Darth Maul. Darth Vader is very scary too, but there's always the chance he just wants to use you in some big scheme of corruption and betrayal, whereas with Maul there's no question he's going to kill you.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 29th, 2000, 02:22:52 AM
I orginally picked Darth Vader but after reading Bromine's argument I have to admit that Maul would be a little bit scarier. I have to ask one thing who voted for the angry Gamorrean, I put him on there because its the only other creature that I could think of that might scare somebody. I didn't want to count larger creatures like the Rancor or the Wampa because they would win too easily. But the Gamorrean to me is not scary but really just ugly but that is just my opinion.

Starquest aka AndyR
Nov 29th, 2000, 01:29:58 PM
I had to pick JarJar binks. Seeing vader or maul would scare me for a minute or two while I was running away, bu seeing jarjar and knowing that something like him exists would scare me right down to my soul....
I would be afraid for my life everytime I left my house. "Is jarjar driving that semi on the xpressway?" "Is jarjar in the kitchen cooking my takeout food?"

NOOOOOOOOOO!

ReaperFett
Nov 29th, 2000, 06:44:20 PM
I picked the Gammorean. Vader can be beaten easily. Just play with the buttons :)

wookie boy 2000
Nov 29th, 2000, 10:46:11 PM
Starquest. Reaperfett LOL !!!!!!!!!!

buffjedi/woookieboy

EP5GRAFLEX
Nov 30th, 2000, 12:12:03 AM
I have a friend who is a lot taller than me, we were at Target and he put on a Darth Vader Mask Helmet and all and walked towards me and I got scared...one intimidating looking mask! so I voted for DV.

Jedi-Rocker:)

Hart Kenobi
Nov 30th, 2000, 10:54:01 PM
I said Maul simply because the fact that I think Vader isn't compelled to kill everyone. Vader might let you go untouched, not caring about you, but Maul would do that whole growling thing and eat you alive. He's probably a cannibal for all I know.

Darth Hez
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:12:17 PM
Why didn't you put a rancor on there? MUCH scarier than a gamorean. There is a chance Vader or Maul wouldn't kill you, simply because it would be like squashing a fly for them, but to a rancor you are just dinner. It will kill you and save you for later if its not hungry. :)

JediWilliam
Dec 11th, 2000, 12:32:19 PM
nuf said. An angry wookie. Chewy took out nine ten stormtroopers with 3po tied to his back. And he was two hundred years old. And you guys need to calm down just abit.

Fox609
Dec 24th, 2000, 01:10:28 AM
I'd have Vader.. Don't get mr wrong Maul is VERY scary, but I think Vader is a hell of a lot scarier. Yeah Maul is fast as hell, but who knows how fast Vader could be? Sure he faught slow with Obi-Wan, but Obi-Wan was "weak" and let Vader kill him.. and well.. why would he try to kill his own son when he could be turned? Anyway it's just my opinion.

Darth Renegade
Jan 22nd, 2001, 11:46:05 AM
Definately have to go with Vader. Hell, just the sound of his voice sends shivers down my spine. The other thing is that Maul would go right after you and kill you, but it'd be quick and with his saber, Vader would make you suffer and prolongue your death until he was ready

lousith
Mar 14th, 2001, 04:40:31 PM
I say Vader All the way!

Peace
lou

Jedieb
Mar 15th, 2001, 11:02:35 PM
A Gamorrean would just make me hungry for a pork sandwich. I think I'd have to go with Vader. And if in the middle of my ass kicking he chopped off my hand and told me he was my father, I think I'd crap my pants and jump into the nearest serwer! ;)

But I still wouldn't scream a girly man SE scream. I'd just crap my pants.

Starquest aka AndyR
Mar 19th, 2001, 04:57:17 PM
No way! if he chopped off my hand and told me he was my father I would join him and destroy the emporer and then rule the galaxy.... ;)

BTW where did you get that UGLY leia figure? the one that looks like a rodeo cowboy? Who in thier right mind would mass produce something like that? LOL!

Jedieb
Mar 20th, 2001, 12:12:38 AM
LOL! I never would have thought of joining him!

Monkey Faced Leia, as it's commonly referred to, was made back in 95 by Hasbro/Kenner when they started making SW figures again under the POTF2 brand name. The sad part is that for the longest time she was pretty scarce to come by and sold for as high as $50! The second Leia is the Expanded Universe Leia from the Dark Horse comic version of Dark Empire and I think she's a great figure. But Monkey Faced Leia is something Hasbro should never be forgiven for.

Darth23
Mar 20th, 2001, 04:32:51 PM
I had to answer honestly.

I had a Darth Vader nightmare once.It was really quick, but I was outside of my parent's house, on hte neighbor's lawn next to our driveway,and Vader was coming at me with his lightsaber turned on.

Jedieb
Mar 20th, 2001, 05:13:03 PM
Damn, that's the coolest nightmare I've ever heard of! Mine always involves knives and getting stabbed. :(

sthlord
Mar 21st, 2001, 01:56:31 AM
Maul! Reminds me of the devil.

-SC :evil:

obiwan shinobi
May 12th, 2001, 08:48:00 PM
Vader...that dude is scary

at least Maul shows some emotion...but ol' Darth would just stand there, breathing...brrrrrr....

Chase Norrwalker
May 13th, 2001, 09:35:58 PM
turning around in a dark alley hearing Vader's breathing machine...to a 2 meter tall figure dressed in black with that helmet and that voice....yeah talk about heart failure.

The Man aka Vader gets my vote.

PropReplicator
May 30th, 2001, 04:45:38 PM
Vader. With Maul, you can see what you're facing. But Vader...you have no idea what's waiting for you behind that mask and armor.

xx Kyiang Sunrider xx
May 31st, 2001, 08:19:06 PM
Just by hearing Vaderīs breath and his giant vult, i dunno if i wouldnīt be any more scared in life.
Please, Vader tryed to corrupt Luke cause he was important, like any other one, if Vader was in front of you, heīd kill you, of course.He killed his officers

xwing15
Jul 14th, 2001, 08:01:56 PM
I think the scary would have to be Jar Jar. The others would put me out of my misery nice and quick. I would never be able to get rid of Jar Jar, or shut him up. AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

pcmon2
Aug 6th, 2001, 01:31:17 PM
lol! i have to go with...JAR JAR!

no seriously, id go with either vader or maul. theyre both creepy in their own ways. id probably go for maul tho. i mean, maul seems more skilled with weapons, not to mention his fighting skills.