PDA

View Full Version : Is Jar-Jar necessary in EP2?

EDUARDO
Jul 17th, 2000, 05:05:48 PM
I canīt see what he will do in the movie, do you?

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 17th, 2000, 05:10:44 PM
What else will he do? Annoy people. Besides, he draws alot of attention to star wars. small kids dig him, and it's not like george to just write someone out of the story. I'm sure he'll be really useless in some capacity in episode 2! :)

Jedieb
Jul 19th, 2000, 07:52:58 AM
No, he's not necessary, but he'll return nevertheless. I'd much rather see more of 3-P0 and R2, but the Gun Gan will return.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 19th, 2000, 09:09:27 AM
Maybe it won't be so bad. He's had 10 years to grow up and let the woes of being a general make him cynical and jaded, because lord knows he won't be tough! I think he'll definetly have a smaller part. hey speaking of gungans, has anyone heard anything heard anything about brian blessed yet? for those who don't know, he's the voice of boss nass. what if jarjar is sitting in boss nass' chair now? Ack! shudder to think!

Bromine
Jul 19th, 2000, 04:28:03 PM
Well, at least if he's a boss that means he'll be sitting on his butt all day, and that means he can't get into much trouble.:)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 19th, 2000, 09:33:30 PM
it also means he doesn't leave the city all day! now if the good guys keep their visits to a minimum we'll be in luck!

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 20th, 2000, 06:33:59 AM
I do want Jar Jar back, because I truly like him.

Probe Droid
Jul 20th, 2000, 07:18:06 AM
Annoying as he was for anyone over the age of ten, Jar-Jar had his moments. Maybe he'll be a bit more mature in Ep. II. Or, maybe not.

It's George's world, folks, we just live in it.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 20th, 2000, 08:30:18 AM
that's true. it's all george's call. jar jar wasn't that bad, i just think we'd be better off without him. he should definetly be more mature in episode 2.

Aprentize
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:21:23 PM
I was thinkin about a thing the other day...
Jar jar made a pretty good expression (i think) to Amidala. The WHOSA ARE YOUSA scene gave me that thaught. And even if its said Panaka will be the new senator from Naboo, he's really just a security officer. No politics included. So i thaght maybe Jarjar is a senator for Naboo!

(AND PLEASE JUST TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THOSE SMILIES EVERYBODY USES!!!!)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 21st, 2000, 12:42:05 PM
that would be just plain unfair!

and those smiley faces? these ones? :)
they're easy to use, just make sure that html is off. there's a link of the left, called "use emoticons", it tells you there how to make them.

Bromine
Jul 21st, 2000, 03:31:51 PM
I think Jar-Jar as a senator would be cool! I mean, all he has to do is sit there and listen. That's the kind of job he needs.:)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 21st, 2000, 10:34:48 PM
until he gets curious, pushes all the buttons on his floating platform, rockets it across the senate chamber, crashes it into the wookie booth, gets his arms, legs and ears torn off and a blood bath ensues. we won't need the clone wars after that battle royale!

Bromine
Jul 22nd, 2000, 03:43:29 AM
LOL! Hey, I wonder if the Senators ever play bumper cars.:)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 22nd, 2000, 05:19:31 PM
if they were smart they would!

pcmon2
Aug 6th, 2001, 08:49:16 PM
dont forget, jar jar...

SPOILER!!!

is the general over the gungans. who knows how thatll turn out! :lol: