PDA

View Full Version : Mace windu dies in part 3

Himynameisnaved2k
Apr 16th, 2001, 04:40:03 PM
Mace windu dies in part 3

Jedi Master Kyle
Apr 16th, 2001, 05:41:41 PM
Brilliant observation! So do 3/4 of the rest of the characters. :)

all rumors of course...

buff jedi 2
Apr 16th, 2001, 05:45:12 PM
LOL!! Good one master Kyle.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Darth23
Apr 17th, 2001, 10:56:08 AM
IF he dies on screen then I'm hunting that dude down for the spoiler he posted.

pcmon2
Aug 6th, 2001, 01:50:51 PM
and we'll see the great jar jar die too...:(

YAY!:D

Darth23
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:06:58 AM
Nope - we won't see JJ die on screen.

Hart Kenobi
Aug 7th, 2001, 05:02:10 PM
Mace Windu is gonna die?!!!!!!!!

General Ceel
Aug 7th, 2001, 05:10:37 PM
GL will leave alot open for the Novels to fill in between the fims. Most of these people will make it though EP3

Sith Ahnk
Aug 7th, 2001, 08:20:59 PM
No, I think Ep 3 will feature Mace Windu dying.

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 7th, 2001, 08:32:52 PM
I disagree, I don't think very many people at all will survive to see the end of episode 3.

Hart Kenobi
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:13:22 PM
I feel it'll be almost a complete wipeout. Like the end of Return of the Jedi but from the other point of view.

General Ceel
Aug 8th, 2001, 07:44:56 AM
But just think how dumb it would if he just started killing off all characters in front of us.....it will be Mars Attacks, with better effects, all over again. And besides there are jedi all over the galaxy at any given time on missions. Vader will hunt them down between the films, thats what i think.

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 8th, 2001, 08:38:04 AM
Not really. Think about it, the Star Wars movies are to be thought of as one 12 hour movie, not 6 separate 2 hour movies. These people have to die at one point, and if Lucas doesn't show the deaths, it will have as much emotional impact on us as the "catastrophic" deaths of the people of Naboo in TPM. How upset were you to learn that the people of Naboo were dying?

General Ceel
Aug 8th, 2001, 10:12:29 AM
Star Wars movies are all rated PG, how do you do a slaughter without getting an R rating?

Starquest aka AndyR
Aug 8th, 2001, 11:18:44 AM
It could be off-screen, just like when han was being tortured on bespin and you could hear the screams behind the doors. You could have palpy tell anakin to kill mace, then have the emporer leave and hear the death screams off screen, with a big sadistic grin on palpy's face.... Or maybe a ship being blown up that had a "shipment" of jedi's on it....

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 8th, 2001, 11:59:23 AM
Yeah, mass annihilations, Qui Gon's death wasn't horrific, so I don't think George will have a problem showing that on screen.

Plus, the empire (I'm calling it that once Palpy is in charge) is a big fan of dispatching of armies with "one swift stroke", or setting traps...

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 8th, 2001, 02:16:47 PM
I think Mace will die in EP3 some think Vader will kill him but I have a problem with that Vader will have a huge duel with Obi-Wan and probably also with the new sith, Darth Tyrannus in the same movie will there be time for a third duel? I think either Palpatine will kill him or maybe a young Boba Fett maybe he disengrates his ship or something it would explain Vader's line "No Disengrations"

As far as the other characaters, obvisioly Obi-wan, Owen Lars, Beru Lars, Yoda, Palpatine, C-3P0, R2D2, Bail Organa and Boba Fett all survive EP3. I think just about all the jedi will get in 3 either by bounty hunters, storm troopers, or Vader. There will probably be a few stragglers but nobody that we probably have seen. That leaves Padme and Jar Jar. Personally I think Padme survives Ep3 and will die somewhere in between 3 and 4. I think this because Leia has memories of her mother which tells me she had to be at least 2 or 3 before she could have died. It might be implied in the end Yoda could tell Obi-Wan that he sees her dying soon of a broken heart. Jar Jar, I am not sure. Its not important that he dies or not he might just to make the movie more tragic.

Hart Kenobi
Aug 8th, 2001, 02:35:24 PM
Lucas showed Ewoks and countless pilots die in the original trilogy, not to also mention Obi-Wan and Boba Fett. I have no doubt that the deaths will be all onscreen. Lucas wouldn't cheat us out of knowing how they died. If I didn't know how Ki Adi Mundi or Mace died, I will be VERY angry.