PDA

View Full Version : Favorite SW Bloopers

swjedi
Mar 9th, 2001, 09:34:46 PM
Anyone got any favorite bloopers from any of the SW movies? I know, I know...there are way too many, but what are some of your favorites?

I have ANH on right now while I am on the computer and the stormtroopers just entered the room on the Death Star where C3P0 and R2 where waiting. I tell ya, no matter how many times I see that stormtrooper hit his head on the door as he is entering the room I have to just stop whatever I am doing and let out a laugh.

Now, the stormtrooper hitting his head on the door in ANH makes me laugh every time, but I also usually laugh when C3P0 slips off the step he is standing on in ANH when Luke falls backwards after pulling the "jammed" object out of R2 allowing Leia's message to play.

Another thing that is not a blooper, but makes me laugh a lot is during the Cloud City evacuation in ESB. When the camera is showing different scenes of people fleeing the city, one of the scenes shows a guy running with a white ice-cream maker under his arm. ...the kind you use to make homemade ice-cream. Anyway, I have a white one exactly like it that my parents gave me...must be about 20 years old. Every time I make ice-cream with it, I think about TESB. I guess the guy just loved to make homemade ice-cream too much to let it fall into the hands of the Empire. :)

SWJedi

The Rebel Outpost
www.therebeloutpost.com (http://www.therebeloutpost.com)

ReaperFett
Mar 10th, 2001, 08:51:16 AM
The head-banging Stormtrooper, Vaders white saber, Han copping a feel, the see through eyes in the cantina.... So many to choose from:)

buff jedi 2
Mar 11th, 2001, 11:30:29 AM
Im still looking for the shoe In ROTJ.

buffjedi/wookieboy

sthlord
Mar 11th, 2001, 12:06:24 PM
When you can see the steel rods for the lightsabers.

-SC :evil:

King Jedi
Mar 11th, 2001, 05:44:54 PM
My favourite isn't really a blooper as it was intentional. It is the droids falling over at the end of TPM.

Hart Kenobi
Mar 11th, 2001, 07:20:43 PM
Han reminding Leia her line in ESB while they were in the asteriod.

pcmon2
Aug 6th, 2001, 02:03:14 PM
vader wearing his suit on backwards! lol!

Le Machin
Aug 6th, 2001, 04:56:19 PM
Han copping a feel was a good one... and while it's not entirely a blooper, Han's " I'm fine... everything's fine... how are you?" line on the Death Star in ANH always makes me laugh.

obiwan shinobi
Aug 10th, 2001, 12:18:30 AM
the stormtrooper hitting his head will always be my favourite :)

some other good ones:

the lightsaber battle in ANH where you can see Ben's lightsaber rod for a split second (don't know if this counts as a blooper)

Han getting a "handle" on Leia :lol: :lol:

ZackR
Aug 26th, 2001, 12:44:52 PM
k, I have seen the storm trooper hit his head, seen Ben's saber with the dowel rod, saw the shadows of the lightsaber rods on the floor (in ROTJ?), saw Han lip sync lines, but I haven't seen...

Vaders white saber, Han copping a feel, the see through eyes in the cantina

??

ZackR
Aug 26th, 2001, 12:53:29 PM
what about the boob slippage when Jabba is pulling on that green chicks chain? :)

obiwan shinobi
Aug 26th, 2001, 01:00:11 PM
was that during the Sail Barge scene?

ZackR
Aug 26th, 2001, 01:05:02 PM
no, I think it was in Jabba's lair when she was dancing, then he started pulling on her chain or something, and while she was struggling, her boob fell out. It's been a while since I have seen it. :)