PDA

View Full Version : costuming help/ideas!

hydin
Sep 21st, 2001, 07:18:28 PM
well,

ive posted to the other forum, but i might as well try here too. ill make this a more detailed post though, so in case we move threads anywhere, this one will at least have a basic idea of what im trying to do.

Im working on a few projects right now, and i finally found the gems i wanted to use in my Infinity Gauntlet. now i just need to figure out the best material to use.

any ideas or suggestions? im thinking that flimsy gold lame' stuff, but i dunno, the gauntlet is orange in the books, but i think that would be butt ugly in real life on a shelf.

also please bear in mind id like to actually make this to be like the comic, which means itll fit a giant hand like thanos, but still fall and wrinkle on a normal sized <ala mine> hand.

I was thinking for the armored parts <knuckles where the gems are and the knuckles of the finger, decorations on the ... arm? part of the gauntlet> id use that plastic melty stuff that you heat up in water and shape to how you want.

if anyone has a gauntlet pattern they would like to share, please let me know. i cant find one anywhere on the net.

if theres anyone with pics, or anyone who has some ideas on a good way to do this, please feel free to post up. im open to any suggestions, as this is kinda just getting off the ground.

thanks!
chris