PDA

View Full Version : Changed username, plus some other stuff

Champion of the Force
Sep 21st, 2001, 05:16:22 AM
I've just discovered that there was actually a roleplayer who was roleplaying the character 'Luke Skywalker' and wanted to register the name.

I have therefore changed my name and am going to offer the username to the individual if they want it. If not, I will just let it be registered by whoever wants it next.

Just to keep everyone in the loop. :)

EDIT

Rather than start up another thread ...

I'm going through and re-editing everyone's posts in line with their SWFans total. I'm also updating those who have still yet to have their posts added. Lost count of how many I've done, but a fair number.

I've also posted a thread in OOC asking for people to come forward with their totals so they can be edited in.

Champion of the Force
Sep 21st, 2001, 06:52:25 AM
Just before I got to bed ...

I've added in some more smilies to use:

:vader - : vader

:maul - : maul

:yoda - : yoda

:jedi - : jedi

:wave - : wave

A query about them - should be be just linking to them, or actually uploading them onto the server? I've only linked to them for now (didn't want to go messing with files on the server).

Another thing - I've made myself the mod for all the forums in the SW category, in accordance with the admin list Ogre posted yesterday. I discovered a neat trick - if you make a user the moderator for the category title, they automatically become a moderator for all forums within that category. Saves a lot of time adding users. :)

One final thing - I just changed my avatar in my profile, and I discovered an option to change my own user title. I have to ask - is that option there because I'm an admin, or is it also available to general posting public too?

Enough questions. I'm off. :)

Nupraptor
Sep 21st, 2001, 09:13:10 AM
A query about them - should be be just linking to them, or actually uploading them onto the server?Link to them whenever possible. :) Until I have some idea of how much traffic we're pulling, I'm trying to cut every corner possible.

Amd I'll have a look at the custom user title thing when I get home later.