TheHolo.Net
Sep 20th, 2001, 11:07:16 PM
AIM names for me:

Big Green Ogre
Ogre SE
SE Ogre
Sith Master Ogre
Trace Sha

As Nup already knows, most of the time I am on away status and a great deal of that time I am really here and will respond if I am IM'd while away depending on who it is or the importance. I figured it would be a good idea to let all of the staff know this so they can contact me if neccessary.

And yes I am logged into most of those names at the same time. Big Green Ogre being the one the fewest people know, so if you wish to contact me it is usually a good choice.

Champion of the Force
Sep 20th, 2001, 11:25:30 PM
Coolios. I'm always under 'DvdJervs'.

Nupraptor
Sep 20th, 2001, 11:31:30 PM
My screenames:

Jacon Nite
Lord Nupraptor
Mentat Paradigm
Virgil Titus

Unlike Ogre, if I'm away, it's probably an extended away (ie, I'm at work).

I generally only use the "Jacon Nite" s/n if I want some privacy: Everyone except a select few people are blocked on that name. So if you can actually see me on, then it's alright to IM me. :)

I switch to the Mentat Paradigm one to cut down on the flood of IM's I usually get under the LN one. If you need me for something, though, it's of course perfectly fine to drop me a line.

Nupraptor
Sep 20th, 2001, 11:33:08 PM
And I don't know how, but I managed to collect all of Ogre's s/n's without ever being told them. :| In fact, I have s/n's for people that even they forgot they had.

Force Master Hunter
Sep 21st, 2001, 01:52:54 AM
Darth Turbogeek
Force Master Hunter
JackieChan1138

I have a lot of people blocked, execpt for those who dont annoy the hell out of me

TheHolo.Net
Sep 21st, 2001, 01:54:50 AM
I doubt you have all my screen names Nup. :evil