PDA

View Full Version : Heroes getting a reboot?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 17th, 2013, 12:56:20 PM
http://www.themarysue.com/heroes-reboot-xbox/

I can't say that I watched any of Heroes beyond the first season, but it was a cool premise that I wouldn't mind watching more of, if the stories/characters were interesting enough.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 17th, 2013, 01:06:51 PM
Wow! Well, I'd give it a shot, but they'd have to use all different writers than they did before because their storytelling was, at best, schizophrenic, and at worst retconning every other episode.

Don't even get me started on Mohinder's ability to hold doors closed, or Peter's Irish girlfriend being abandoned in a bleak and terrible future that he then goes on to prevent from happening! *facepalm*

Crusader
Apr 17th, 2013, 03:12:55 PM
Season 1 was perfect but the rest never lived up to it again (Although it had Kristen Bell).

I think the worst thing about season ones ending was the death of Isaac the artist because the paintings gave the show a great visual style and always lead to fan theories and wild guesses.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 18th, 2013, 07:12:40 PM
I never felt like anything concrete happened and I gave up after about 10 episodes.

The only series that other people really liked that I liked way less was Lost.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Apr 18th, 2013, 08:13:33 PM
Great, they reboot Heroes and still do nothing with Firefly. No justice, no peace.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 18th, 2013, 11:52:49 PM
Totally different production companies. :p

Emelie Shadowstar
May 12th, 2013, 06:51:21 PM
Only if the reboot allows the actually not-god-damn-irritating self-healy person to live and has the damn cheerleader die instead :|

...Nah, I probably wouldn't watch it anyway. The first one kinda killed me. I'm getting my fix for regular-people-get-superpowers with Misfits which is just about 100% more interesting than Heroes really ever was.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 16th, 2013, 01:04:25 PM
So it looks like this is off the cards, since Heroes is returning as a comic book series: http://www.themarysue.com/heroes-comic-book/