PDA

View Full Version : Doin' the Year Ten Time Warp!

Charley
Mar 13th, 2013, 11:47:04 PM
So like all good bandwagon jumpers, I'm running with a good idea and giving a tally of most of my main characters in play and what they're up to in year ten more or less. Consider this an open invitation to get involved with my characters, and I'll do my best to be flexible and tend to your requests.

Dan Thrule / Darth Decepis: By now, he's controlling the Alliance Fourth Fleet with more autonomy and actively attempting to bring his final plot against the Jedi to fruition...somehow.

Cirrsseeto Quez: Now married to Lyanie and bearing the mental & physical scars of his tour of duty against the Ssi-Ruuk, he resumes his duties as skipper of the Alliance fast frigate Novgorod.

Sanis Prent: From expendable pawn to less-expendable lieutenant of Sasseeri Reeouurra, he's still coming to grips with the price he's paid for embracing his new life as a 'made man' of Black Sun, and trying to find a way to reconcile that with his past life and friends.

Taataani Meorrrei: More powerful than ever due to brokering a deal between the Rebel Alliance and the Empire to sell Cizerack saanja weapons technology, she inadvertently helped trigger the Starkiller Era. Now raised to the office of Senator of the Alliance, she is no longer just a powerful woman of industry, but a political dynamo in a galaxy under the threat of push-button annihilation.

Anbira Hicchoru: Convinced by Tell Cho to embrace his destiny as a Jedi, Anbira returns to the fold and to Ossus, to train and prepare for a fight that he is certain will come to him.

Draiya Naaianeya: Rescued by Ben and Enedra, she has been delivered to the Jedi on Ossus to begin her training in earnest as a Jedi Padawan.

Vince
Mar 14th, 2013, 01:24:15 AM
As always, Tell Cho is available for mentoring or advising padawans and Jedi.

Ben and Cirr need a fraught mix up during a (Dis)Honest Job.

Xel-Naga
Mar 14th, 2013, 08:02:21 AM
Xel-Naga is always available to get into more trouble with Sanis. Perhaps they can do something a little more serious with less babysitting and drinking. Whatever the kitty cat boss wants.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 14th, 2013, 09:37:44 AM
I like the Sanis/Adj/Xel stuff :) it's a sw rat pack

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 14th, 2013, 12:00:45 PM
Finish your hookers thread you guys :shakefist

Captain Untouchable
Mar 14th, 2013, 12:08:53 PM
Grab me about Fourth Fleet stuff when you get the chance.

Yolie Devix
Mar 14th, 2013, 12:10:30 PM
I like the Sanis/Adj/Xel stuff :) it's a sw rat packI'm jealous...that stuff is pretty epic to read. I (and I bet alot of others) demand more! :eee

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 14th, 2013, 03:15:14 PM
Saricia and Sanis meet up?

Cirrsseeto Quez
Mar 14th, 2013, 05:01:43 PM
We really should do that. Now that he's in a different sort of life it might be very interesting