PDA

View Full Version : Ideas/Plots for the New Scene

Vince
Mar 12th, 2013, 11:49:19 AM
So, I'm somewhat copying off Morg here. These are the characters I have running with stories right now, and ideas for plot-lines to go with the changes that have taken place story-wise.

Ben Merasska: Our favorite pilot is now wandering the galaxy, but mainly staying in the 'demilitarized zone', bordering the Empire and Alliance. Most of the (Dis)Honest Jobs can take place within this period, no problem, but I can see him still being AWOL from the Alliance after the snafu that started New Beginnings and trying to lay low from both Alliance and Imperial Militaries. He won't like the starkillers at all (and there are some relationships which could be affected by this), and could be a great deal more bitter about the galaxy depending about events.

Rossos Atrapes: This guy has finally managed to set up an order of Imperial Knights, Force wielders roughly analogous to the Jedi and the Hands of Emperor Palpatine. As its Knight-General, the Empress has bestowed on him the title of 'Lord', befitting the role he plays on her behalf. But given how sketchy he is, this can't be all there is to it, is there? I'm planning on turning him into a Fleeting/Commander, and the Knights have some power and influence, leading to some good foundations for political intrigue and spy shenanigans for both sides. Also, given the uneasy peace between the Empire and the Alliance, perhaps there could be something similar between the Jedi and the Imperial Knights. And if there needs to be a villain, a one-off Imperial Knight could easily fill that need.

Palara Iscandar: She has survived long enough to become a Knight, but how long will she survive after? I've decided she'll live through 10.000, but after that it depends on how the current series of threads she's in goes.

Tell Cho: Minister of Commerce, Trade, and Supply for the Alliance of Free Planets, and ostensibly a voice for the Gossam, however that may turn out. With Castell and a good chunk of the Gossam population still in Imperial space, there is a good amount of intrigue and political plots he can take part in.

Sarin Von Metzger: I had an idea earlier of making him a sort of Star Wars Browning, developing small-arms and weaponry for bidders. He may be starting his own company, and will likely try to set up in the DMZ or a more out of the way planet. I figure he started back around 9.100, and since then he's won the bids for models of blasters and small arms for a couple planetary militias and security forces. He'll be one of the less active characters, but he could play a part in the tech upgrades sweeping through the galaxy.

Serasai Onashi, Ettagar Veir, and most of the others won't be affected too much by the Alliance's foundation.

If you want to do anything or have any ideas, for God's sake say something below in a post.

Tannis Kroll
Mar 12th, 2013, 12:10:25 PM
Well, you know Ben is still stuck with Ned :p she'll be more ok with the starkillers than he will, but she won't have forgiven the Alliance for screwing her over either. She doesn't hold grudges, she nurses them along >_<

Also, you Imperial Knights idea gives me something to do with this voice. I need to harass you over IM or PM about ideas though, so I'll leave that alone for now :)

Alexia Sturkov
Mar 12th, 2013, 12:49:55 PM
I hope Rossos has not forgotten the particularly bad tempered darksider he has in custody :P

Palara Iscandar
Mar 12th, 2013, 07:04:30 PM
I hope Rossos has not forgotten the particularly bad tempered darksider he has in custody :P

Posted! I'll PM you about this as soon as possible, since it's been so long.

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 15th, 2013, 08:13:23 PM
Did you want to see what would have/could have done with Sar/Ben?