PDA

View Full Version : Doin' thangs - ideas welcome

Morgan Evanar
Mar 11th, 2013, 09:36:19 PM
hallo oddfellows\\

Welcome to Morg's casual abuse of english, grammar and ideas. I want to be very open with this to bounce ideas off others. If you have an idea with me and want to keep it hush-hush please let me know! I have a mirror document elsewhere.

Since we're doing a reset, some table flipping for some characters is bound to happen.

Mili will start revenge-killing Esalis's agents in the destabilized galaxy. She will be using resources from both ends (Alliance and Sanya's) to hurt Imperial Intelligence as strategically as possible. I'm open and hoping to happening across other characters in the process. I have a few ideas on how best to execute this too, like a dummy account where myself and another writer work out the various targets. It'll be choose your own adventure, but all ends are you die with your eardrums ruptured and drown in your own blood.

Victer will become actively engaged in trade negotiations and hopefully will become more of Salem's lackey. Need to hash some of this out with Jenny, but any major trade oriented characters that might be working with the Consortium/Onderon would be interested. Also Bacta. All the Bacta, which is gradually going back on the market. Where did it come from? Where is the money going? (exotic wines that he's gettin the queen tipsy with, rowwwr)

Morg: I'm pretty sure Morgan and Mara are going to part ways when the Jedi get their own planet, but I'm not really sure what else. He has some demons to resolve. An epic, borderline out of control lightsaber battle with Loki would be a good place to start. Some shellshocked questioning of reality is in order.

Adjerban: gonna make Sanis miserable for making him miserable. Fuck you Sassypants. He's not a social climber, but I can see a lot of opportunity for new and uncomfortable positions as a Black Sun lackey.

Adia?

Maren -
jrwjiO1MCVs

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 11th, 2013, 09:38:30 PM
For Maren, if you feel like stretching legs there is this thread (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23170)

basically we're hijacking bacta from a "civilian" luxury liner. A chance to be bad guys, more or less. Alternatively you could do this with Morg too, it's your preference

Serena Laran
Mar 11th, 2013, 09:40:34 PM
Morgan is a knight now so hopefully he won't make his former master embarrassed that she promoted him. ;)

Palara Iscandar
Mar 11th, 2013, 09:42:30 PM
Tell Cho would probably be working with him through the trade and commerce angles.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 11th, 2013, 10:27:56 PM
Morgan is a knight now so hopefully he won't make his former master embarrassed that she promoted him. ;)No, she won't, but she will be rightfully concerned. Morgan saw some frightful stuff with the Ssi-Ruuk and he's not coping well.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 12th, 2013, 12:41:35 AM
Oh man Sanya and Mili stuff.

Captain Untouchable
Mar 12th, 2013, 06:21:15 AM
If you're up for it, I have an idea for Mili that would involve killing Hugo Montague. He's one of the characters whose story I want to give a decent end to if I can manage it.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 12th, 2013, 11:18:57 AM
Jace; yasssssssse.

Droo
Mar 12th, 2013, 12:33:23 PM
Morg: I'm pretty sure Morgan and Mara are going to part ways when the Jedi get their own planet, but I'm not really sure what else. He has some demons to resolve. An epic, borderline out of control lightsaber battle with Loki would be a good place to start. Some shellshocked questioning of reality is in order.

I'll be up for this when the time comes - just give me a bell!

Mara Tallen
Mar 12th, 2013, 12:36:33 PM
We should have a quick chat about this so we're on the same page.

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 12th, 2013, 02:13:43 PM
Maybe Adia and Navaria could have some quality time together :)

Morgan Evanar
Mar 12th, 2013, 08:10:57 PM
That would be adorkable and I am for it.

Bartleby Orem
Mar 14th, 2013, 12:10:14 AM
Would Mili mind a tagalong?

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 14th, 2013, 03:14:02 PM
we just need to figure out what tho!

And what to do with Victer and ze Queen

Morgan Evanar
Mar 14th, 2013, 10:34:39 PM
Maybe Orem will be her valet or something. I'll have to kick it around.

More Mili stuff. Jace proposed a mutated Hugo, and I proposed Mili kill him during a field test of his new abilities. Maybe against some defecting agents. Mili would have the candle burning from both ends on this, through Sanya's sources and her own within the Rebellion. She's considered a reliable general contractor.

This would be a good reason to get back in touch with Orem. We just need to figure out where the confrontation takes place. I'm such stickler for setting. It's going to be some kind of port city where you can get lost, preferably at or near the the new border.

Captain Untouchable
Mar 14th, 2013, 10:44:15 PM
Junction. On one of the big trade routes, right on the border, just inside Alliance space. First one that springs to mind at any rate.

Bartleby Orem
Mar 15th, 2013, 01:38:39 AM
I am completely down for this. I'd written Orem as having been pretty much folded into the Alliance after Mili left, and essentially does a lot of errand boy runs.

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 15th, 2013, 08:11:04 PM
What happened with Dale and Mili then?

and I'm opened for anything with 'mom' ^_^