PDA

View Full Version : Suggested roles for the Soft Reset

Salem Ave
Mar 10th, 2013, 04:13:21 AM
In response to: http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23199

We will be skipping ahead in the boards timeline somewhere between 6 months and 1 year. Keeping that in mind, we have a chance to leap forward a little and I was just thinking about what each of our roles might be. I've worked through each member of the faction that I'm aware is active, listed them below with their official/royal title, their role within the proposed Alliance of Free Planets, Sith name and their allegiance to Dathomir, if applicable. These are all just suggestions for what we might do.

Also if I have missed anyone off, my apologies. There are more of us than I thought!

Beatrix Alastor
Chume'da, heir to the Hapan throne

Elaine Alastor
Pelin'a, the Hapan Princess
Senator for the Hapan Rim Worlds and Outer Territories (Hapes Consortium)

Razielle Alastor
Chume, Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium
Darth Anxia

Tristan Alastor
The Hapan Prince in Exile
Nightbrother of Dathomir

Valois Al'Gray
Ducha of House Al'Gray
Senator for the Rifle Worlds (Hapes Consortium)

Salem Ave
Senator for the Interior Region and the Gateworlds (Hapes Consortium)
Darth Callidus
The Fanged God

Adraudia Basille
Queen of Onderon
Darth Creas

Aaron Belargic
Captain, Alliance Navy

Chrysothemis
Nightsister of Dathomir

Iseult
Nightsister of Dathomir

Aemilia Ish'myrrn
Captain, Hapan Royal Navy

Akasha Khan
Darth Fera

Korax
Nightbrother of Dathomir

Lilaena De'Ville
Darth Malleus

Megaera
Nightsister of Dathomir

Raine
Nightbrother of Dathomir

Anadi Vilissar
Aide to Senator Ave
Darth Lyssa

Anya Vilissar
Darth Manea

For characters who are Senators, each Senator could have an Aide. Military characters can affiliate themselves in some way with the Alliance as a whole, to give themselves more freedom in who they roleplay with.

The Sith characters, ideally I would like to see starting to forge new cells of followers for The Circle. As the Jedi will no longer be actively/publicly pursued by the Empire, it's up to us to be the bad guys from now on :D

We also have the dangling loose thread that is Zeltros, which it looks like will be absorbed into the Alliance of Free Planets, by virtue of its geographical location.

Akasha Khan
Mar 10th, 2013, 05:29:47 AM
Your sleeper agent is still waiting deep in the Jedi confidence!

Just make sure she doesn't, you know, actually fall asleep! ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 10th, 2013, 05:34:13 AM
What do you see her future role as being?

Akasha Khan
Mar 10th, 2013, 10:15:50 AM
I see her transitioning into a Darth Maul sort of role - a field agent, assassin, saboteur, spy, and general ne'er-do-well. She would find court life on Onderon to be terribly confining, and she's going to be better off working alone. Until she finds a suitable apprentice, of course. :)

Her Sith name will be Darth Fera.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 10th, 2013, 10:45:26 AM
LD - Pirate queen with her Mandalorian horde?

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 10th, 2013, 10:47:36 AM
Operating independently... still striking out at the Empire?

Morgan Evanar
Mar 10th, 2013, 11:10:35 AM
Sup dudes Victer is still around.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 10th, 2013, 11:13:34 AM
:eee

Some sort of.. trade ambassador/envoy between Hapes-Onderon and the Alliance? Or do you want to have him get in the thick of the Alliance?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 10th, 2013, 11:21:53 AM
Operating independently... still striking out at the Empire?
Yeah, she'll be a wild card entity. Pirates don't have to follow any rules and Salem can even direct her to hit Alliance targets if he wants should the need arrive.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 10th, 2013, 11:29:27 AM
Tradey stuff is Victer's thing, and so is soft power.

Jecht Tar
Mar 10th, 2013, 12:00:35 PM
I'm still here to do bodyguarding type stuff and leading the Onderon Paladins or whatever. Kyzer is here too but it's not like the Queen's Cousin ever amounted to anything beyond open rebellion.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 10th, 2013, 12:06:46 PM
Kyzer for Onderon Senator??

edit: if he's matured beyond open rebellion that is

Jecht Tar
Mar 10th, 2013, 12:20:41 PM
Eh. It's possible. He's not really that refined having lived among the Beast Riders for quite some time. He doesn't approve of his cousin's reign; namely over the Mandalorian business. He hasn't actually started any rebellion but I had toyed with the idea.

Kassandra Distorith
Mar 10th, 2013, 09:43:51 PM
I could use something to do...we never did get around to me doing...well, anything :(

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 11th, 2013, 01:34:43 PM
Eh. It's possible. He's not really that refined having lived among the Beast Riders for quite some time. He doesn't approve of his cousin's reign; namely over the Mandalorian business. He hasn't actually started any rebellion but I had toyed with the idea.

You don't need to be refined to be a senator! Rabblerousers are also welcome ;)

I could use something to do...we never did get around to me doing...well, anything :(

:glomp
What would you like to do?

Kassandra Distorith
Mar 12th, 2013, 02:53:07 AM
:eee yay glomping :)

Honestly, I'm not certain...what needs doing? I'm up for just about anything you need...still have a pair of apprentices (somewhere...I may have misplaced them...) and I could take another one if anyone is ever interested.

Torture, wholesale slaughter, fine wines, and a good vintage of blood...*licks a fang*

I am way too tired to be typing this...it sounds like a Sith personal ad.

You obviously know the Circle's plans and plots best...anyplace I'd fit in? I have no trouble altering my character concept a little bit, seeing as how I've barely written Kass over here.

Chrysothemis
Mar 12th, 2013, 07:54:51 AM
We're resetting past The Crucible on Dathomir and The Hunt For Traitors on Hapes - how are we presuming those ended? Not that tons of details are critical, but it would be helpful to have some few ideas going forward for Chrysa here and Aemilia.

Megaera
Mar 12th, 2013, 08:41:17 AM
^ this is the very thing keeping me from posting. xD

Chrysothemis
Mar 12th, 2013, 09:11:42 AM
I want my toy :(

Razielle Alastor
Mar 12th, 2013, 11:23:35 AM
Woman you are a Nightsister. Go get it.

Chrysothemis
Mar 12th, 2013, 11:27:40 AM
I would if he'd post, woman :p hard to fetch if he doesn't.

I'll have to harass him on AIM, clearly.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 12th, 2013, 11:32:19 AM
The idea of skipping a chunk of time means that we can RP the 'past' events that are current RPs if that's what people want to do. You don't have to abandon any RPs or plots that you don't want to.

Chrysothemis
Mar 12th, 2013, 11:37:23 AM
I know :) I just need to have a chat with Korax's writer to see what he wants to do, is all :)

Razzy will help me harass him, I'm sure.

Megaera
Mar 12th, 2013, 12:47:53 PM
Razzy has already done so. ;)

Chrysothemis
Mar 12th, 2013, 12:48:22 PM
Isn't she marvelous ;)

Jecht Tar
Mar 12th, 2013, 12:54:41 PM
If there is no one else gunning for the job i'm sure Kyzer can fill the role. Kyzer Rayne: Warrior Senator. It'll be a diplomassacre.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 12th, 2013, 01:20:53 PM
:lol I like it :D

Chrysothemis
Mar 12th, 2013, 02:11:36 PM
That has such a delightful ring to it :D

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 12th, 2013, 02:37:15 PM
Not sure what Adraudia will be up to besides being all Queenly and making sure Victer has plenty of encouragement XD

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 14th, 2013, 01:38:54 PM
We're resetting past The Crucible on Dathomir and The Hunt For Traitors on Hapes - how are we presuming those ended? Not that tons of details are critical, but it would be helpful to have some few ideas going forward for Chrysa here and Aemilia.

I don't know! These were plots that I didn't dream up/start so I don't know what the envisaged end was

Chrysothemis
Mar 14th, 2013, 09:57:15 PM
I'll pounce on Korax next time I catch him on AIM for Crucible details. I know for that, at least, that Chrysa ends up a full Nightsister after passing her trials. I presume Tristan passes his own to become a Nightbrother and earn the right to stay with Meg. And Meg passes her own trials as well.

With that said, I suppose he and I need to have a chat about Chrysa and Korax in general. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with him in the next few days.

As for the Hunt, I'll pester Razzy. I think it was mainly her idea, and a convenient vehicle for me to introduce Aemi.

Razielle Alastor
Mar 15th, 2013, 10:00:34 AM
As for the Hunt, I'll pester Razzy. I think it was mainly her idea, and a convenient vehicle for me to introduce Aemi.

I just wanted to beat the shit out of a Lannister! :eee

:p It was more of way to introduce the 'Hapes for Hapans' crowd. I would venture to say that we have narrowed down the list of suspects, at this point. So we can build a new arc from there maybe?

Also, we'll at least have to reference how Elaine & Aaron made it back from Survivor planet to get with the Alliance / back in the fold.

For Meg, I'm going to write up a thread directly following the crucible, revealing some of what happened with her own trial and to transition into the time jump or I'm going to be all :ohno whaaaaaa?

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 17th, 2013, 06:13:39 AM
I've got ideas for Elaine and Aaron :)

Chrysothemis
Mar 17th, 2013, 05:46:28 PM
Sounds good to me, Raz :) I may do the same for Chrys and the Crucible after I chat with Korax.

Looking forward to reading more Elaine & Aaron...they've not been too active since I've been hereabouts :)