PDA

View Full Version : Oi, mutants

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 9th, 2013, 01:40:04 PM
Would you like to rename your setting, or are you happy with Mutants Unite?

Who would like to put together the intro the mutants setting, to be stickied in the new forum?

Please also write me a blurb that I can add to your forum, on the main forums page :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 9th, 2013, 01:52:24 PM
Are you a Mutant, or are you a Mundane? Choose your side as the conflict between humans grows, and countries are changed by the emergence of the X-gene. (loosely based on Marvel's X-Men)

Maybe? I can't think of a new name though. Mutant Universe? As a call out to Marvel Universe, plus then we can still use the MU initials.

José Luis Flores
Mar 9th, 2013, 09:18:22 PM
So, like, this is what's going on. A bunch of people have got this gene or whatever that gives 'em special powers. It's freaked out a whole bunch of people, some stupid and others not so stupid. So there's like mutant people who are trying to keep other mutant people from taking over the world. Yeah. I said that. So... who are you?

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 10th, 2013, 04:23:32 AM
Also while I've got your attention, can I just say how awesome it is to think that there are over 11,000 posts in the MU scenario. Good grief, that thing got big.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 10th, 2013, 11:24:06 AM
Yeah, it got deceptively huge nestled in the Gen RPing forum with everything else. O_o

Dragon
Mar 10th, 2013, 09:48:27 PM
That's really awesome!

I don't have strong feelings about the title, but I think Mutants Unite is as good as anything else. As I recall, it was simply the title of one of our roll call threads, and it stuck. Anyway, for the front-page blurb, how about this:

Some use their powers to dominate. Others to defend. The rest of us? We're just trying to survive. Choose your side in the ever-changing conflict between mutants and mundanes. (Loosely based on Marvel's X-Men)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 10th, 2013, 09:59:22 PM
^^ looks good to me

Ilias Nytrau
Mar 10th, 2013, 10:00:14 PM
I'm good with the title!

I also like what Dragon has put up for the blurb! :D

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 11th, 2013, 01:37:33 PM
Most excellent!

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 11th, 2013, 04:16:42 PM