PDA

View Full Version : New Blood!? In MY forum!? It's more likely than you think.

Zeke
Mar 6th, 2013, 10:29:00 AM
If you've been paying attention to Who's Online, you've seen Steinfield lurking about reading some stuff. That's one of my battle buddies here in Monterey who I've convinced to at least read around in the forums and try to join in on us. He's told me he's going to make 2 characters to start, so welcome him, guide him, and try not to haze him.

Ilias Nytrau
Mar 6th, 2013, 10:42:47 AM
:eee

I would just leave that smiley, there, but that doesn't fulfill the character limit!

Welcome Steinfield! Hope to write with you sometime (if you do!). And WELCOME TO 'FANS!

Captain Untouchable
Mar 6th, 2013, 10:50:20 AM
No hazing? Aww, man...

Welcome, Steinfield! :wave

If you need any help just holler: stuff may look confusing around here, but we'd all be more than happy to help you out getting acclimatised. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:23:09 AM
Welcome aboard, friend :)

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:25:29 AM
Ello :wave

Dee
Mar 6th, 2013, 01:22:01 PM
We don't haze....we assimilate :p

Welcome, Stienfield! :eee Glad to have you aboard :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 6th, 2013, 01:36:53 PM
*hides frying pan behind back*

Welcome, Steinfeld. Welcome.

Steinfield
Mar 6th, 2013, 10:15:24 PM
Your half-sincere-yet-fully-felt welcome delights me. It has been quite some time since I have done any role playing; however, I have no inhibitions about posting here.

Well, to be frank, I know very little about Star Wars. No matter! Zeke assures me that pulling ideas out of my ass is completely acceptable.

With that, I welcome you to my literature style. Adieu.

Vince
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:11:26 PM
Your half-sincere-yet-fully-felt welcome delights me. It has been quite some time since I have done any role playing; however, I have no inhibitions about posting here.

Well, to be frank, I know very little about Star Wars. No matter! Zeke assures me that pulling ideas out of my ass is completely acceptable.

With that, I welcome you to my literature style. Adieu.

I just soliloquized this. It was that classy.

Reshmar
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:34:47 PM
Welcome MR. Steinfeld.

Steinfield
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:46:03 PM
I just soliloquized this. It was that classy.

You're welcome.

Zereth Lancer
Mar 7th, 2013, 12:40:27 AM
You devilish Rogue you <del>twisted fate</del> Steinfield. Welcome to SW-Fans. I hope you stay is pleasant but unlikely because we will inevitably eat you and wear your skin as garments. It's unfortunate, but it will put a smile on our faces. Remember that as we descend on you like a pack of wolves.

Taddius "Ram" Rammstein
Mar 7th, 2013, 12:58:52 AM
Hi Fellow newbie!

Blues
Mar 7th, 2013, 10:08:33 AM
You devilish Rogue you <del>twisted fate</del> Steinfield. Welcome to SW-Fans. I hope you stay is pleasant but unlikely because we will inevitably eat you and wear your skin as garments. It's unfortunate, but it will put a smile on our faces. Remember that as we descend on you like a pack of wolves.
Worry? Contrariwise; it is you who ought to worry, seeing as I'm repping both Twisted Fate and Proto Man.

Let the wolves howl, they will feed on each other soon enough.

Zereth Lancer
Mar 8th, 2013, 01:37:53 PM
Do you pop out of nowhere with a flurry of energy blasts? Sounds dangerous. Nerf plox.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 8th, 2013, 04:00:48 PM
Zeke assures me that pulling ideas out of my ass is completely acceptable.

Ne'er have truer words been spoken.