PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky-Sneaky Espionage Type Things

Kiera Sontebren
Feb 16th, 2013, 11:50:28 PM
Well hello! I made Kiera here a while back to serve as an out and out Rebel/Alliance character as opposed to my myriad neutral and Imperial accounts, and now I'm actually disposed to write as her!

Kiera is a member of Alliance R&D, but as shadowy and bleeding-edge as that sounds most of R&D is stealing Imperial and Corporate Sector technology and ships and whatnot and fitting what they get to whatever resources the Alliance can spare into them. They also (I think) use double-blind covers and whatever other sneaky-lingo one can throw in here to actually go to various people and companies and buy or negotiate for supplies and tech.

Basically, Kiera is a spy-thief-person. And she's going to do espionage-y, thieving sort of things, but hopefully she'll have a friend (or friends) along because she's just one woman after all.

I've got ideas for a thread, but I'm curious as to whether anyone is interested in doing a sneaky-sneaky corporate espionage-like thread with a Corellian femme-fatale.

Alexander Tur'enne
Feb 16th, 2013, 11:57:07 PM
Xander is at something of a loose end at the moment: all the Dorn people are off on the Novgorod, and I've got too many characters on that ship to justify another.

He used to work for a weapons development / military contractor type company back on Corellia, and I've been meaning to get him a little more active and in-the-field at some point. Being part of some sort of tech retrieval team / group / effort would be a really cool way to do that.

Vitra Karr
Feb 17th, 2013, 12:43:53 AM
Y'all are going to need a pilot to get you there and back again - I'm your girl.

Former Imperial pilot turned pirate and freelance pilot, at your service ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 17th, 2013, 04:56:02 AM
Looking forward to reading this stuff.. I love Rebel spy shenanigans :D