PDA

View Full Version : Planning: Gotham Nights

Gotham Nights
Jan 5th, 2013, 08:08:12 PM
Episode One: The Waitress

Nora is a single mother of two who works the evening shift at the corner cafe in the heart of the city. Depends on tips to make ends meet, is always ready with smile and a cup of coffee for customers.

A good night or a bad night is a head of her, depending on who walks in the cafe tonight.

Matt Hagen
Jan 5th, 2013, 08:20:53 PM
If you don't already have a taker for this scenario, I could see Hagen stumbling into a nearly abandoned cafe late one night to have a quiet coffee and try to get his thoughts in order. If he's ever going to do anything semi-heroic, this would be the time, before the transformation into Clayface really goes to his head.

I'd leave it up to you whether or not Nora would recognize him, the star of "Gotham Blue," a gritty police drama on GBS. It may not be her kind of show, or she may just never see it because she works evenings.

Gotham Nights
Jan 5th, 2013, 08:45:22 PM
I like the idea of that. We could have a group of teen gang members try and rob the place while he's there.

Matt Hagen
Jan 5th, 2013, 09:04:13 PM
Once you get the thread up, I'll schlepp right in! :)

Dinah Hall
Jan 5th, 2013, 11:37:13 PM
Thread is a go. :)

Green Arrow
Jan 5th, 2013, 11:45:20 PM
If Hagen is going to be "schlepping" all over the place, I hope the waitress has a mop to clean the grunge up afterwards.

:uhoh

Mu Satach
Jan 7th, 2013, 10:00:01 AM
:lol

We'll see what happens. I'm not even sure she'll survive the night. :mischief

Mu Satach
Jan 9th, 2013, 12:32:21 AM
Promise I'll post tomorrow! had a meeting that stole my free time tonight, but it was a good meeting.

Matt Hagen
Jan 9th, 2013, 08:50:15 AM
Oh, don't worry, I've just started a new semester, so I've been pretty busy, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in this thread, so take the time you need. :)