PDA

View Full Version : Planning: Charity Begins At Home

Oliver Queen
Jan 5th, 2013, 07:45:33 PM
I probably should have done one of these earlier. :uhoh

I don't want to <s>jump on</s> respond to Dinah just yet, in case anyone else wants to chip in with the vigilante discussion. Ray Palmer and Jonathan Crane are presumably at the party, and might have something worthwhile to say; Bruce Wayne often seems to get involved in these kinds of discussions in movies and such too, so maybe you want to chip in Peter?

If people are happy with what's been said so far and don't want to add to it, fair enough: I shall proceed with my jump-, er, responding.

;)

Catwoman
Jan 6th, 2013, 04:53:48 AM
Feel free to get that tip off about the break in at Inzerillo's place at any time ;)

Pamela Isley
Jan 6th, 2013, 04:55:07 AM
Also! "Meanwhile, in Robinson Park..." is running alongside this thread.

So, if anyone would be interested in getting pulled away from the party to stop some eco-terrorism at one of Mr Wayne's labs :D please do let me know.

Green Arrow
Jan 6th, 2013, 11:56:11 AM
Would you mind if Bats and I rumble in for that? The vague plan for the thread is that Ted is distracted by the Inzerillo break-in, allowing Bats and Arrow to sneak out completely unnoticed... Robinson Park could be where they're sneaking out to.

Pamela Isley
Jan 6th, 2013, 03:33:48 PM
Come get me, Bats :mischief

Jervis Tetch
Jan 6th, 2013, 05:12:08 PM
If someone else want to engage Barbara or Jervis in conversation, feel free!

Kendra Saunders
Jan 6th, 2013, 05:52:54 PM
Sounds like a good plan, folks!

Oliver Queen
Feb 17th, 2013, 12:34:29 AM
Has everyone who wanted to introduce characters in this thread done so?

If that's the case I'll start moving things towards a sort-of conclusion, rather than just leaving the thread hanging indefinitely. If people do want to jump in though, please speak now or forever hold your peace!

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 21st, 2013, 02:31:48 AM
I got everyone in I wanted to. :)