PDA

View Full Version : Planning: The Way of the Warrior

Guy Gardner
Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:27:29 PM
Okee doke, this thread should help launch the Warrior into Gotham's vigilante scene, as well as allow the Huntress to make her return.

The gist is: Guy, done up as Warrior, is going to be trying to take out a gang of thieves in one of the worst parts of town, and test out some of his new toys while he's at it. Huntress is also getting back into the swing of things, and might have her eye on the same gang.

But, after the baddies are dispatched, well, vigilantes don't always like competition so much, so we could have a minor turf war on our hands - one which needs to be halted by a senior Gothamite, or maybe two, if we make enough noise.

If you'd like to hop in, or have something you'd like to contribute, let us know, here, and we'll see if we can work you in!

Mu Satach
Jan 4th, 2013, 12:49:55 AM
Someone beat me to the punch on the Huntress. :shakefist :)

Helena Bertinelli
Jan 4th, 2013, 02:00:35 PM
I'm going to hold off on reply for just one reply more I think, show up mid-action ;)

Someone beat me to the punch on the Huntress. :shakefist :)

:smug:

Warrior
Jan 4th, 2013, 07:57:07 PM
For reference, here's his full costume, for the most part. Though the bare forearms actually should have the sleeves go all the way down, as he's got something up those sleeves.

http://www.mongooseink.com/Warrior-Full.jpg

Warrior
Jan 5th, 2013, 01:56:28 PM
Huntress, you're up. =)

Huntress
Jan 5th, 2013, 03:23:58 PM
Right back at you.

Warrior
Jan 5th, 2013, 04:12:00 PM
Something's coming at you, too.

Well, at the back of your head, at least.

Guy doesn't play well with others. =)

Enjoy!

Huntress
Jan 6th, 2013, 10:04:57 AM
Your move, Mr Gardner.

Guy Gardner
Jan 7th, 2013, 11:10:43 PM
So, Guy is under the presumption that Huntress might be the ringleader of this group. After all, she did show up rather conveniently, and only went after the one who was getting away. Odds are, we're going to have a fight on our hands.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 9th, 2013, 12:37:54 PM
Apologies for the delay in replying! Should be getting to this tonight :)

Warrior
Jan 13th, 2013, 04:50:48 PM
*poke-pokes the Huntress*

Sanca, you dead, mon?

Dasquian the Elf
Jan 13th, 2013, 04:51:52 PM
Sorry about the delay - work and life kind of kidnapped me at the tail end of this week ^_^;

Huntress
Jan 17th, 2013, 03:16:52 PM
You're up, biker boy.