PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Dark ooc discussion

Sansa
Sep 23rd, 2012, 02:27:56 PM
In case anyone else was interested, this thread is for a bit of 'where are they now' world building, plus whatever else. Thread is open sort of - please ask here to make sure we're on the same page.

I'll post a little information on my characters in a while. For now it is London 2012, the Olympics are in full swing and Roland Salisbury is Prince of London. It is five years since the last we saw our characters.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 23rd, 2012, 02:46:05 PM
Posting to this soon :3:

Katarina Gordislava
Sep 23rd, 2012, 03:28:48 PM
>D You had better!

Crowley
Sep 23rd, 2012, 05:20:26 PM
:eee adventure time

Sansa
Sep 23rd, 2012, 05:37:56 PM
It's the feathery one! :)

Invicta Gaultier
Sep 23rd, 2012, 06:35:57 PM
Does that mean its been five years since the Witching Hour thread? Or are we ignoring it since it died an ignoble death?

Also, a brief synopsis on who's who in London would help :)

Sansa
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:39:39 PM
Yes, Witching Hour was new years day 2007 and it's summer 2012 in Out of the Dark. I think the Primogen would be slightly different from where we last saw them, as Roland is now Prince and Marcus Thornsby is probably dead or in Scotland?

I don't have a who's who of rped characters but right now it's mine and Jenny's.

For me that's available- Sansa, Thaddeus Post (and Jenny), Giacomo Rossi, Nicoli Cento, Katarina Gordislava, and Liam Dunsirn. So far I'm only using Sansa.

Sansa - six yr old Toreador (turned in early twenties), sired by Gabriel Rodermark, currently living in London in a flat with her love, Gabriel. Well, she WAS.

Katarina Gordislava - Lasombra, former Archbishop of Moscow, location currently unknown

Thaddeus Post - Tremere vampire, travels with ghoul companions, most notably Jenny, a Caribbean beauty he picked up during his piracy days. He's like Indiana Jones, if Indiana was an age old blood sorcerer. He's the only surviving Tremere from the London cabal, though by now I imagine the group has resupplied. He has not been in town for years, and still may not be.

Nicoli is Cardinal of Russia for the Sabbat, and sire of Giacomo Rossi. He will likely not be reintroduced unless something unexpected happens, which it usually does.

Giacomo is the sire of Katarina Gordislava. It may be a poorly kept secret that he is Rasputin and she is the last Czarina of Russia, but there you have it. He was in torpor in a Russian river for all of the previous RPs, but got freed when someone was shot and killed and thrown into his river, blah blah blah, he called Kat back to him and she hasn't been seen since.

Not sure about Liam. He barely got off the ground, but he's a Garou cousin to vampire Ewan Dunsirn due to biological weirdness, and they were planning to make some chaos in London in 2007. A non entity for now unless interest piques.

Edit: I am certainly interested in starting another thread with you if you like!

Jack Bradley
Sep 24th, 2012, 01:13:04 PM
My main characters for this (and I'm not going to say exactly where they are/what they're doing because that's what threads will reveal also I have no idea)

Gabriel Rodermark (http://sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php/Gabriel_Rodermark) - Toreador, former Prince of London, now considered a traitor by the Camarilla because he committed diablerie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablerie) to save himself from almost certain Final Death

Michael "Jude" Rodermark (http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php/Jude) - Malkavian who has a habit of being.. Malkavian and getting himself into bother.

Sergei Vishnyakov (http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php/Sergei_Vishnyakov) - Tremere antitribu, Vizier to the Archbishop of Moscow

Crowley (http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php/Crowley) - a Corax (wereraven) who is kind of like Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, if Giles was a goth

Jack Bradley - human, ambulance driver living in London, moonlighting as a vampire hunter with his cousin Sean

Gabriel Rodermark
Sep 24th, 2012, 02:20:32 PM
I just noticed the reg date on this account.

Over 6 years since we started these characters. Wow.

Zereth Lancer
Sep 24th, 2012, 02:25:50 PM
Heh. I don't even remember where I left off with my characters. I had Ezra Khaine, who was a Lasombra Vampire hunting anti-vampires in... America I think. Then I had Alexei Tvarivich, a Royal Silver Fang Garou from Russia. I never really did anything with them but it would be fun to get them active again.

Sansa
Sep 24th, 2012, 02:31:03 PM
We could always do the Silver Fang revolt if Alexei rescues his 'dead' sister from Niccoli. IIRC Niccoli is holding Sonya captive as insurance against her mother the head of the Garou Silver Fang tribe/whatever going back on her deal to give the vampires the cities of Russia.

Alexei thinks Sonya is dead, but if he discovered she wasn't and went after the Cardinal then there could be some fun upheaval in Russia as the Garou beat up all the vampires and send them packing.

Zereth Lancer
Sep 24th, 2012, 03:14:29 PM
That does sound like a lot of fun. Alexei could go about stirring up dissension and getting enough garou riled up to start skirmishes in the cities. Did the Werewolves leave the cities, or just let the Vampires lead them?

Sansa
Sep 24th, 2012, 03:47:49 PM
They left the cities and have been in the countryside/villages. But Garou are so much stronger than vampires that if they decided they didn't want to be out of the cities then they don't have to be. :)

Invicta Gaultier
Sep 24th, 2012, 05:35:13 PM
Ooo! I'd love to do something. Invicta here has just been turned so she won't really fit into the current thread.

Antigone is available should anyone want to run into a 1,700 year old Follower of Set.

Ash could be visiting London, but as a weretiger, I've no notion where he'd fit in.

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 17th, 2012, 10:39:43 AM
Oh so sad, WoD :(

have zero idea where my characters would fit, if at all

Ilias Nytrau
Oct 17th, 2012, 11:15:44 AM
Oh, Dani! Sophia and Brennan! If you want to pick that up again or necro the thread we started then I'm game.

I last had my little-known Italian twins (Duilio and Gualtiero) in Chicago, Mortie... somewhere and... I think that's it as far as any characters I have. I'll have to check later.

Ewan Dunsirn
Oct 18th, 2012, 04:36:08 AM

who would you be interested in writing? :)

cause we have Michele/Maggie threads that are still hanging :D

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 19th, 2012, 05:32:40 AM
Oh... those are good options. I was hoping I could do something with Michele. She is my fav outta them all

For either of those, did you guys want to move forward or just continue since it has been so long :)

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 19th, 2012, 05:50:20 AM
We just need to chat and figure out what's happened in the in between years I guess!

Droo
Oct 19th, 2012, 07:58:02 AM
I'm planning on reintroducing Rod into the fold, I just need to figure out exactly what he's been up to over the last five years but I have an idea or two about that, if anyone wants to mix it up with him.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 19th, 2012, 08:08:22 AM
I'd like to vote that Michele and Maggie have set up some kind of Holmes and Watson esque supernatural detective agency :cool

...or our version of The Magic Box! (from Buffy)

Arabella Balfour
Oct 19th, 2012, 11:23:05 AM

Me me me! Pick me! :eee

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 19th, 2012, 01:23:40 PM

Me me me! Pick me! :eee

were we going to do something O_o

I'm planning on reintroducing Rod into the fold, I just need to figure out exactly what he's been up to over the last five years but I have an idea or two about that, if anyone wants to mix it up with him.

Nikoleta is still around if you wish! She's probably second fav next to Nara

We just need to chat and figure out what's happened in the in between years I guess!

I'd like to vote that Michele and Maggie have set up some kind of Holmes and Watson esque supernatural detective agency :cool

...or our version of The Magic Box! (from Buffy)

Yes we do have to figure that in between that got them to this detective agency. That sounds pretty awesome for an idea Jen :D we must chat.

Arabella Balfour
Oct 19th, 2012, 03:33:30 PM
[quote=Arabella Balfour;393767]

were we going to do something O_o

I thought that was what we discussing? Doing something.

Paddy O'Sullivan
Oct 19th, 2012, 04:06:23 PM
Nikoleta is still around if you wish! She's probably second fav next to Nara

Absolutely. I'll get some ideas down and toss you a PM. :)

I thought that was what we discussing? Doing something.

"You always have me. Just don't expect me to be cheerful about it." :grumble

Arabella Balfour
Oct 19th, 2012, 04:39:52 PM
:glomp yes!

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 19th, 2012, 07:21:52 PM
oh! you meant in general XD

hehe, I thought we might have been plotting something earlier >_> forgives

and huzzah! Look forward to the PM ... this might kick start my brain here again :D

Sansa
Oct 20th, 2012, 06:38:15 PM
Rod is always welcome to pop back into Sansa's life, too.

Posted, Jenny. :D I'm trying to imply that Gabriel has been purposefully keeping Sansa dependent on him, in a manipulative and abusive manner. Isolating her from others, etc. She may be worse off now than she was before she was turned!

"Gabriel"

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 21st, 2012, 03:26:07 AM
Just gonna throw it out there that Jack Bradley could do with a friend right now, after what he just saw in 'Out of the Dark'.

Ideally someone who could be passing themselves off as a human to him.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 24th, 2012, 11:15:35 AM
I ran this by Droo already, but I am thinking that introducing a mcguffin for the story would be fun and helpful for RP. In this case the rumored existence of a magic ring/s that allow a vampire to daywalk.

It would be something that some vamps would have heard about at some point but just dismissed as pure nonsense, except that now a few powerful vampires have started looking in earnest for it. I was thinking Katarina's sire, Giacomo, in particular. Since his rise from torpor he will have been looking incessantly for anything to give him the upper hand.

And then to tie it back to London there would be an old rumor that such a ring, if it existed, was part of the Crown Jewels or something.

Invicta Gaultier
Oct 24th, 2012, 12:22:20 PM
Just gonna throw it out there that Jack Bradley could do with a friend right now, after what he just saw in 'Out of the Dark'.

Ideally someone who could be passing themselves off as a human to him.I could do that :)