PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to do?

Captain Untouchable
Sep 12th, 2012, 03:36:29 PM
So apparently I suck for not posting in ages, and need to do something to sort that. :eyeroll

The problem I have right now is that, due to my medical circumstances, keeping up to date with the posting side of fans is very difficult for me. My brain has trouble juggling sensory input at the moment, which means I basically can't zone anything out. If the TV is on too loud, I can't hold a conversation with someone because my brain can't distinguish between the two... I can't write and listen to music for inspiration like I ordinarily would, and any noise or activity around me makes it impossible to read or write until it's finished. While normally I can bust out a post at lightspeed from the middle of a hurricane, right now I'd struggle to produce one at a snails pace during a light breeze.

On top of that, I'm way stupider and more forgetful than normal. Stuff may seem obvious to you, but I have a lot of trouble trying to connect the dots, remember plot ideas we discussed, and work out what it is I'm actually expected to do. I would love to be able to carry on posting in threads with you guys, but if that is going to happen I'm going to need you guys to help me out. I'm sorry, I know it sounds like a massive pain in the ass for you all, but unfortunately these are the cards I've been dealt right now.

With that in mind... where do you guys need me to post, and what am I supposed to be doing?