PDA

View Full Version : Idea Ping-Pong/Story Arc Reactor.

Flux
Sep 4th, 2012, 09:09:48 AM
I want to keep writing this setting! No one else is doing anything in this setting! So I'm going to try and drum up some kind of big idea (or IC threat) that can't be ignored, or try to get some of you to post to me so I'll owe you a favor later. Here's what I've got so far:

1: A while ago, I was promised a chance to Flux to meet Saladin (however briefly) and vent the Brotherhood and Jane about what happened in my old thread, Terror. The meeting with Saladin was to humble Flux and get him more in-line with how the Brotherhood needs its members to be. The venting was to get him some sympathy and help ingratiate him with the Brothers and shore up everyone's resolve about taking Jericho down with more haste. Were we still up for this?

2: Flux wants a Mutant Control Collar (or two) so they can figure out how to neutralize them. He'd also like one as back-up-for-just-in-case, in the event that some powerful mutant tried to incarcerate him again.

3: Flux owes the House a visit. Who wants to greet him at the door and be shocked/outraged when they figure out his identity?

4: Freight Train's powers are ultra-destructive. The wrong action from her manipulated the right way would be a Mutant PR disaster and give Jericho and Vanguard some much-needed credibility and "good" publicity after the Brotherhood break-out.

So, are we interested at all? I know all of this centers around some character of mine, but the setting's been quiet for long enough that I've lost track of what nearly everyone else was doing. Help me get this going again, guys! Please?

Banner Laverick
Sep 4th, 2012, 09:51:55 AM
I'd be up for writing something that isn't relationship stuff. If anyone wants to do a thread in LA with Banner, I'd be down.

Droo
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:45:59 AM
I'm willing to submit my characters to the cause. Two of which live at Redención House, that's Jim and Jake. Mute is currently undercover as Cameron Bell, trying to get information on Zero, but he's also round the house regularly. I don't think Flux would be aware of who he is or that he is involved in the Brotherhood since they've never worked together, and I doubt Mute would willingly blow his cover to a stranger, Brotherhood or not, unless ordered to do so.

Things with Jake and Jim are relatively stable, that is at least up until the events in Firestorm, which pretty much turns everything on its head and marks the beginning of the end of the first major Redención House arc. Ideally, anything I do with them for the time being must be set chronologically prior to Firestorm, but I think that gives us room to maneuver.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:36:17 PM
I'm around. I'm willing to complete any and all dangling threads as well, just give me a poke (and round up the other missing writers ;))

Gaia
Sep 8th, 2012, 11:04:46 AM
Speaking of dangling threads - I really want to finish that Disney assault we had going. Where the heck did we leave that? Someone thwack me if its my turn.

Also, Flux, I've got a handful of Brotherhood members who are ready & willing to help with whatever :) You know Phedre, but I've also got Gaia here (otherwise known as Yelena, Lana's mother). I'm not so good at coming up with ideas, but I'm totally willing to help :)

Flux
Sep 9th, 2012, 10:10:41 AM
Jane, Brotherhood, Phedre, Stern, and Anita report here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22468), please.

Gaia and/or Phedre can be recruited for collar-stealing shenanigans. Need to figure out who our opposition will be and get with them about it. A House visitation thread will be started tomorrow.

Dee
Sep 9th, 2012, 02:18:04 PM
Awesome :)

Art Jones
Sep 16th, 2012, 03:46:44 PM
I want to get involved, but where can a bartender with powers jump in?