PDA

View Full Version : Apologies are in order...

Dee
Jul 26th, 2012, 02:47:06 PM
...so, I'll lead with that. I'm really sorry, all. I sort of disappeared from IM and the board all weird like. Shit happens, or in my case, life turns to shit & happens and I have trouble dealing.

Doubly sorry about not being able to hang with you Charley - but you were up here when the worst of it hit and I wasn't in a good place. Not really fit company for anyone these last few weeks.

Anyway - with that said, I'm doing a bit better and 'Fans has always been my happy place, so back I've come. Let me know where I'm needed for posts! And what's going on in general...what have I missed?

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:31:13 PM
No worries :hug

If it's any consolation, we have all been slacking like professionals these past few weeks where RPing is concerned so you have missed a sum total of diddly squat!

Ben Merasska
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:46:25 PM
Ben and Enedra have the potential to be a hilarious team. Let's have them do something! Perhaps the first Bendiana Jones thread?

...And now I pictured Jen wearing a costume of Alan Tudyk wearing an Indiana Jones costume. Which pretty much consists of a red wig and the rest just Indy.

Why? I don't know. :huh

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:50:54 PM
Redhead lady Indiana Jones, you say? :mischief

Dee
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:54:19 PM
No worries :hug

If it's any consolation, we have all been slacking like professionals these past few weeks where RPing is concerned so you have missed a sum total of diddly squat!:hug Well, if we're going to do something, we may as well do it like pros, right? :D Sadly, that does make me feel a little better...I was worried about being left behind with as much as I'd committed myself to.

Ben and Enedra have the potential to be a hilarious team. Let's have them do something! Perhaps the first Bendiana Jones thread?

...And now I pictured Jen wearing a costume of Alan Tudyk wearing an Indiana Jones costume. Which pretty much consists of a red wig and the rest just Indy.

Why? I don't know. :huhBendiana Jones sounds like a brilliant plan :) and they do have the hilarity-potential, don't they? :glomp Genius, you are.

Readhead girly Indy, huh? *eyes Jenny* It could work...

Vince
Jul 26th, 2012, 04:02:46 PM
Not red-headed lady-Indy.

JENdiana Jones. Ba dum tish!:hurr

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 27th, 2012, 12:34:53 PM
Welcome back Dee! Like Jenny said, you really didn't miss much. :)

Razielle Alastor
Jul 27th, 2012, 09:52:08 PM
No excuses.

Come and get your beating. :mischief

Charley
Jul 27th, 2012, 10:18:32 PM
Like I said, I completely understood and still understand.

I still reserve the right to give you all kinds of shit about it at Crimson Nerd :)

If you smuggle some of that Sam Brick Red in your checked luggage we cool ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 28th, 2012, 04:31:48 AM
OH oh oh, you're still coming to the Nerd, yes?

Dee
Jul 28th, 2012, 11:35:37 AM
To be honest, its not looking good right now - mostly due to some ongoing health issues. But I'm also in final consideration for a couple of jobs, and if I get one at this point, I won't be able to take vacation time so quickly.

Charley
Jul 28th, 2012, 12:18:00 PM
Noooooooooooo :(