PDA

View Full Version : Templar Dawn.

Vishus Thorn
Jun 20th, 2012, 11:38:40 PM
Opps posted in the wrong place. SO I guess this is the OOC for this thread if anyone joins.

Revvie Boyle
Jun 21st, 2012, 10:04:44 AM
*raises bottle* When do I come in?

Vitra Karr
Jun 21st, 2012, 10:22:40 AM
What Revvie said. *nods*

BTW, are we assuming we know each other at all?

Vishus Thorn
Jun 21st, 2012, 11:14:01 AM
That is up to us I Guess Thorn was part of the pirates defeated by the empire but unlike most who settled in the system he left and worked for the black sun for awhile. He meet with the old guy and got a message. It could be from whom ever. I am working out just what it says. But I think the thing to do here is get a ship. and a crew gathered up. The Tartarus needs a crew, Some one with engineering skills would be great. the rest any old pirate could do. It can be crewed by 8 people.

I thought of maybe winning the ship in a sabacc game. I actually learned the rules last night. Somehow we meet up, crew up, get supplies, and prepare to leave. Then we are attacked by the losers and his buddies trying to get the ship back from us. I like the the Red Nova Pirates for this. Maybe the loser was one of the lesser captains and now his ship is gone the rest decide to take it back.

Vitra Karr
Jun 21st, 2012, 12:22:41 PM
Alrighty then :D

I sense impending violence. *nod*

Vishus Thorn
Jun 21st, 2012, 03:33:54 PM
Violence will be had. So shall after violence libation.

Vishus Thorn
Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:37:05 PM
What Kind of people steal your rum from your apartment cool?

So Ill be heading to Vi's, Vishus knows she had rum. All we have to do is work out how he knows that. maybe they meet between the time the imperials beat the pirates and the time they have returned to Courkrus. its maybe 19 years since the pirates were defeated in the Khuiumin system.