PDA

View Full Version : Separate 'Focus' Character and RP for General RPing?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2012, 06:20:27 AM
It occurs to me that currently all of our nominations for the monthly Focus RP will now be taking place in the SW RP discussion forum. Is there any interesting in having an equivalent... thing in place just for General RPing? It doesn't even have to be exactly the same system, but if people did want to have it be the same, I'm sure that we could tweak the front page of the Wiki to make space for two characters and two threads.

Captain Untouchable
Jun 9th, 2012, 06:23:47 AM
I think this was something we discussed recently, during the brainstorming that led to the whole "including the nominees" thing?

I'm all for it, but I think there were some reservations regarding how cluttered the wiki might become as a result. That said, now that I have my interwebs back I'd be happy to mock up some possible new formats, so we can be all "ugh, that looks too cluttered" rather than "hmm, that might be too cluttered maybe".

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2012, 06:32:06 AM
There's nothing really to stop us totally overhauling the front page of the wiki so if you have ideas for designs that could make it work, go for it :)