PDA

View Full Version : State of the Galaxy

Captain Untouchable
May 11th, 2012, 08:06:09 AM
To help myself wrap my head around what is going on in the galaxy at the moment, I have been putting little coloured dots on a map of the galaxy, so that I can get an impression of who is where. On the off-chance that it's useful, I figured I'd upload a copy here. :)

I will keep updating this post/thread with updated versions as new info becomes available. Please let me know if about dots that I can add/change. Adding new planets (ones not shown on that graphic, or Fans planets like Carshoulis Prime) is tricky, but is something I'll try and do in the long term.

Current Version (http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd259/o6untouchable/Fans/Galaxy%20Map/StarWarsMap11-05-121442.png) (Updated: 11th May 2012)

Key:
Rebel Alliance - this planet/system has renounced the Empire, and is part of Alliance territory.
Independents - this planet/system is part of the Independents.
Galactic Empire - this planet/system is has featured on Fans, and was under Imperial rule.
Neutral / Non-Aligned - this planet/system is not (fully) aligned with the Rebel Alliance, the Independents, or the Galactic Empire.

Notes / Updates:
11-04-12: Marked Terminus and Delrakkin as Imperial. (as per Ghosts in the Ether)
11-04-12: Marked Toydaria as Imperial, because of the Imperial Occupation of Toydaria.
11-04-12: Marked Mugaar, Lutrillia, Gerrenthum, Nothoiin, Bespin, Hoth, and Isde Naha as Imperial, because of the Imperial occupation of the Greater Javin (RPing at Cloud City, etc).
11-04-12: Marked Bakura as Imperial, because the events of "Truce At Bakura" never happened in our timeline (The Vanguards, et al).
11-04-12: Marked Druckenwell as Imperial, because that's where Miranda Tarkin used to be the Moff.