PDA

View Full Version : Going Out For a While

Halajiin Rabeak
Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:01:14 AM
Hey, everybody, I've had a blast coming back, and Hal has been a riot to write and interact with everyone with, but as much fun as I'm having, I'm going to need to take a break here for a while so I can get some personal projects done.

I estimate I should only be away for about two weeks, and I will try to finish up current threads that I'm in, but I won't be able to commit to anything new until after I get all my current work done.

And what am I doing, you might ask? Well, I'm doing a running edit and overhaul of my five books, so far, doing new art for them, and all new covers, then getting them into CreateSpace and putting up my web store.

I'll let you all know when I'm approved and it's up, too, if you want. =)

But, until then, I won't be around too often. Sorry, folks!

-Mitch

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:05:24 AM
No worries! Take care of what needs doing, and then FOR SURE let us know when things are up and running :)

It's about time I got my hands on your books as things stand anyway!

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:05:29 AM
Sounds like cool projects :) Normally I'd say you won't miss much while you're gone, but the way things are here lately... you'll come back and the galaxy will have been taken over by hideous lizard beasts.

Wyl Staedtler
Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:10:02 AM
Sounds like cool projects :) Normally I'd say you won't miss much while you're gone, but the way things are here lately... you'll come back and the galaxy will have been taken over by hideous Liz beasts.

This is how I read this.

New personal goal for the month: SET.

Halajiin Rabeak
Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:12:00 AM
Oh, I will be continuing to work on The Wee, Small Hours of the Morning, during this break, because I can work on a sentence or two at a time between files while at work as a way to preserve my sanity.

Droo
Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:54:44 AM
Mate, you need to hook us up with your awesome work once the web store is up. In the meantime, we'll leave the light on for you.

Halajiin Rabeak
Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:57:03 AM
Also, as an added bonus, should everything work out correctly on CreateSpace, my books will be available on Amazon.com, which means they'll also be available as e-pubs for the Kindle. I'll be seeing about other e-pub channels, soon, too.

But Apple product owners, don't hold your breath. Apple's e-pub setup is stupid and bad and terrible, so I'm not going to use it. You'll have to use the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:05:02 PM
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

j/k, have fun doing stuff and remember to come back. :D