PDA

View Full Version : Zeke's Roleplaying "Hit-List"

Zeke
Apr 17th, 2012, 07:04:47 PM
So, there are a number of characters and/or people on this forum whose writing I've enjoyed for a long while, who I have not yet had the opportunity to write with. I would like to remedy this, and so, I have created this “hit-list” of characters/players to do threads with! They can be more involved, or just one-off encounters, but I'd like to complete a thread with these people. These are only my ideas. If something needs to change to be workable, or if something just plain wouldn't be plausible, please say so! We can work out another deal. So, without further ado...

ZEKE

Ben Merasska—Zeke is currently being pushed hard back toward being a Jedi. Once he's abandoned his civillian cover, he'll need to join up with the Rebels, or the Jedi (of course, they're in league with each other, so he'll do both). I would like for him to trace himself back to Ben, who would then take him to his Alliance contacts on Novgorod.

Vek Vek, Morgan Evanar—Once on Novgorod, Zeke and company will need medical attention, having fled a violent encounter with Imperials. This would give me my chance to have a shot at a Check-up and Vek Vek silliness, then afterward Zeke could meet Morgan and hopefully be directed to the Wheel, to find out the state of the Jedi.

Siyndacha Karolle Aerin, Halajiin Rabeak—I'm told Sindy needs a Knight/Master to make her a Padawan. Zeke might be a little rusty, but he's an old hand at Jedi-ing and wouldn't mind teachng her a little bit, if not making her his Padawan outright. As for Hal...I'm just nostalgia tripping on how much fun I had pre-reset writing Zeke and Sejah. I just wanna do a thread, whatever it may entail.

ZENAS

Dan/Decepis, Loklorien s'Ilancy—Do either of these two need a minion? I know they're Sith and are keeping to the Rule of Two, but even Dooku had Asajj Ventress to go out and kill people, break things, and steal stuff now and then. I've discussed with Charley about it, but the jury's out. Leaving this here just because.

ZHE'CHOT

Karl Varten, Palara Iscandar—Zhe'chot's an alien soldier, not as elite as a Stormtrooper (though maybe he could be, someday?). Would either of these two characters have a use for a plain ol' soldier? Some situation where sacrificing the elite troopers would be a bad idea, or a job that would be small potatoes for a contingent of troopers?

FLUX

Saladin—Flux has been hearing stories about this guy from Tron, Boomer, and Geryon since he joined up with the Brotherhood. He idolizes Saladin and his dream of mutant equality/supremacy, and would like to one day be his second-in-command. That may not ever come to pass, but maybe they could somehow meet? Even if it's just that Saladin walks by and says hi, or something. I feel like it's important that they should meet. At the most, I'd like Saladin's viewpoint on The Expository Bridge made clear to Flux.

The Brotherhood—Flux needs to reconvene with his first Brothers. He wants to vent his spleen about the events of Terror to someone besides Banner (who he doesn't want to overburden with his prison time). Can it be them?

Redención House—I'd like Flux to show up, for whatever reason, and encounter an assortment of the House's residents, as many or as few as cared to post. Anna, Aidan, Jim, and Jacob all stick out as people who should probably be involved.

Banner Laverick—They need to hammer out their relationship and figure out how to deal with each other now.

FREIGHT TRAIN

Taya Robbins—Taya is pretty much Train's best friend. They need to do something while she's in Los Santos.

I appreciate whatever feedback I get, and look forward to writing with these people (and many others!) very soon.

Jane
Apr 17th, 2012, 09:47:36 PM
[/FONT]The Brotherhood—Flux needs to reconvene with his first Brothers. He wants to vent his spleen about the events of Terror to someone besides Banner (who he doesn't want to overburden with his prison time). Can it be them?

Redención House—I'd like Flux to show up, for whatever reason, and encounter an assortment of the House's residents, as many or as few as cared to post. Anna, Aidan, Jim, and Jacob all stick out as people who should probably be involved.

Flux will certainly get his chance to vent and he can even do it to Jane if he likes. :)

As far as Redención - he can show up, though if he's fronting as a Brotherhood member he will get a frosty welcome.

Heheh, frosty.

Aidan Fox
Apr 18th, 2012, 09:59:57 AM
We can definitely set something up between Flux and Saladin once he's out of the hoosegow. It may also be an opportunity for him to articulate more of the Brotherhood's plans for LA. Tron, Boomer, and Geryon will also be around commiserate about his incarceration, but I think Jane's a great choice to be in the mix, too, since she's had a pretty bloody past herself.

If Flux shows up at Redención, I'll have to know for Aidan's sake whether it's before or after the events in Firestorm (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21965). It would be interesting for Flux and Alex to go at it, though. He idolizes Saladin, too.

And I am so up for some Taya/Freight Train shenanigans! Let's brainstorm next time we're both on AIM!

Morgan Evanar
Apr 18th, 2012, 10:48:35 AM
ZEKE

Ben Merasska—Zeke is currently being pushed hard back toward being a Jedi. Once he's abandoned his civillian cover, he'll need to join up with the Rebels, or the Jedi (of course, they're in league with each other, so he'll do both). I would like for him to trace himself back to Ben, who would then take him to his Alliance contacts on Novgorod.

Vek Vek, Morgan Evanar—Once on Novgorod, Zeke and company will need medical attention, having fled a violent encounter with Imperials. This would give me my chance to have a shot at a Check-up and Vek Vek silliness, then afterward Zeke could meet Morgan and hopefully be directed to the Wheel, to find out the state of the Jedi.pDown for this.

Flux
Apr 18th, 2012, 02:47:33 PM
[/font]The Brotherhood—Flux needs to reconvene with his first Brothers. He wants to vent his spleen about the events of Terror to someone besides Banner (who he doesn't want to overburden with his prison time). Can it be them?

Flux will certainly get his chance to vent and he can even do it to Jane if he likes. :)

As far as Redención - he can show up, though if he's fronting as a Brotherhood member he will get a frosty welcome.

Heheh, frosty.

I would be astonished if anyone at the house greeted him warmly once they realized who he was. Also, I hadn't considered that Jane should be involved in Flux's tale of Terror, but it makes total sense. When that happens we'll have her in there with the guys.

We can definitely set something up between Flux and Saladin once he's out of the hoosegow. It may also be an opportunity for him to articulate more of the Brotherhood's plans for LA. Tron, Boomer, and Geryon will also be around commiserate about his incarceration, but I think Jane's a great choice to be in the mix, too, since she's had a pretty bloody past herself.

If Flux shows up at Redención, I'll have to know for Aidan's sake whether it's before or after the events in Firestorm (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21965). It would be interesting for Flux and Alex to go at it, though. He idolizes Saladin, too.

And I am so up for some Taya/Freight Train shenanigans! Let's brainstorm next time we're both on AIM!

I don't know Firestorm happens. Flux escapes before Disneyland, which is set in August, so it'd be the very tail-end of July or the very first of August when the breakout happens. Let me know how that timeline goes. As far as Flux and Alex discussing Saladin and his goals, that may need to carry over from the Redencion thread into something of its own, depending on how deep the conversation wants to go. And get on AIM. I'm waiting there for the incoming brainstorm. :D

ZEKE

Vek Vek, Morgan Evanar—Once on Novgorod, Zeke and company will need medical attention, having fled a violent encounter with Imperials. This would give me my chance to have a shot at a Check-up and Vek Vek silliness, then afterward Zeke could meet Morgan and hopefully be directed to the Wheel, to find out the state of the Jedi.pDown for this.

Hooray! :dance We'll jump on that as soon as I can get with Dee and see how much of Zeke's 10-man crew we want to spare.

Also, sorry for the awful formatting on part of the orignal post. A copy/paste messed with the format and I had to try to manually fix it, because not-so-net-savvy.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 18th, 2012, 03:04:30 PM
Firestorm is mid july, so Flux's breakout will be after that. Which means, meeting Aidan at the House will be impossible. The others will be there, though. :)

Zeke
Apr 18th, 2012, 03:11:27 PM
Aidan's not strictly necessary, he was just one of the people that came to mind as being constantly-present.

Flux
Apr 19th, 2012, 04:28:30 PM
Marking Taya off the Hit-List. I am Roleplaying Bounty Hunter. megusta.jpg

Zeke
May 19th, 2012, 09:52:10 PM
Adding Abarai Loki to the hitlist. Marking Sindy, s'Il, and Decepis off it.