PDA

View Full Version : OOC and planning for "Simple Everyday Deal..."

Sam
Apr 16th, 2012, 12:57:40 PM
I have a little more exposition to get out of the way in my self-indulgent little thread trying to reintroduce my characters and explain what they've been doing the past couple years. But once that's finished, I'll need a little help.

The plot, such as it is, seems to have led to them having a ship full of spice and other illegal cargo and a critically injured imperial officer. They're planning on heading to the resort planet of Vaynai. Once there, they'll be splitting up to find a buyer or multiple buyers for the goods and help for Tal. Time is of the essence, as is keeping a low profile. After all, three guys and a handful of blasters can't really put up much of a fight if someone wanted to take the stuff by force.

Imperial entanglements? Double-crossing? Alliances forged? I'm game if you are.

Serena Laran
Apr 16th, 2012, 03:38:12 PM
My character who could help out happens to be in the mines of Kessel, so unfortunately I don't think it's going to work out. :(

Wait - I could throw a Black Sun person at this if you want. But that might lead to a "you're trying to sell our own spice back to us!?" misunderstanding. ;)

Judas Voss
Apr 16th, 2012, 04:02:13 PM
Judas can be a potential buyer for your cargo. He has a small addiction to feed. Depending on what your other illegal cargo is he might be interested in that as well.

Sam
Apr 16th, 2012, 04:37:40 PM
I'm digging both these ideas, both a smaller buyer in it for personal gain and a larger organization.

The cargo was acquired from a small time gangster, so I imagine our fair "heroes" might take the chance dealing with the Black Sun. I'm guessing an organization like that could track the orgins of the spice and confirm that it's not their merchandise. Not to say everything will, or should, go smoothly, of course.

Sam
Apr 17th, 2012, 09:56:49 AM
I've been pretty much making things up as I go along and I just realized I'd forgotten I had an unconscious woman locked up on board too. So that'll have to be dealt with as well. Unless anyone has an unattached criminal-type lady or an idea for one that they really want to play, I'll just NPC her.

Sam
Apr 19th, 2012, 12:19:40 AM
Ok, the <a href=http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22588>thread</a> is started.

Anyone that might be on <a href=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vaynai>Vaynai</a> catching some rays and enjoying the sights is more than welcome to jump in. The more chaotic this whole thing gets, the better, in my eyes.

Could be an excellent opportunity to brush off some neglected character in your stable and help a charming young man ease back into sw-fans rp.

Kal Olorin
Apr 19th, 2012, 12:21:38 AM
One world weary Black Sun Vigo at your service. :)

Sanis Prent
Apr 19th, 2012, 12:25:25 AM
Ooh...gainful employment? Please?

Kal Olorin
Apr 19th, 2012, 12:26:10 AM
NO SANIS you cannot you are BUSY ELSEWHERE.

:twak

Sam
Apr 19th, 2012, 08:58:46 PM
Well I pretty much have all my pieces where I want them, minus some more Tal wandering. So, uh, go nuts.