PDA

View Full Version : Who made the Brotherhood / Vanguard post icons?

Heidrich Alderman
Apr 14th, 2012, 07:43:19 PM
In my fiddling with the X-Men timeline, I've been trying to think of a way to make it easier for someone looking at the list to work out which threads are relevant to them.

A little graphic, like the Brotherhood and Vanguard icons would be a very easy way to do that. I'm not saying we necessarily need new post icons... but ickle wiki graphics would be immensely useful.

Would the person who made them originally (or anyone else for that matter) be up for making a few matching extras: "Cullens", "Redención", "Treadstone", "Britain"... that sort of thing?

Thanks! :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 14th, 2012, 07:47:10 PM
I think Christin made them.

Or Andrew.

:uhoh

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 14th, 2012, 07:50:37 PM
I'm fairly certain that I made the basic MU icons. Let me look through my PS files.

Akasha Khan
Apr 15th, 2012, 06:09:31 PM
I made the ones for the Brotherhood and Vanguard, but I'm not that terribly proud of them. If someone wants to improve them/make them stylistically closer to the X-Men tags, I'm all for it!

Dee
Apr 15th, 2012, 06:57:01 PM
I made one for Ragnarok on a whim http://i43.tinypic.com/25g89km.jpg, but it doesn't really match anything else (save for the size), so it's alright if it doesn't get used :)

Serena Laran
Apr 15th, 2012, 10:09:04 PM
I think having an Xmen style tag that says complete will make it easier to search for completed RPs. :)

Mara Tallen
Apr 16th, 2012, 12:35:42 AM
Ohhh! Good idea! I actually have a few X-Men RPs that can be tagged as complete :)

Zeke
Apr 16th, 2012, 08:50:49 AM
I just use the regular complete tags.

Captain Untouchable
Apr 16th, 2012, 10:01:48 AM
I think having an Xmen style tag that says complete will make it easier to search for completed RPs. :)

I think this would be a really good idea! I use the regular Complete tag at the moment... which is fine I guess, but it does look a little odd/out of place, unfortunately.

I made the ones for the Brotherhood and Vanguard, but I'm not that terribly proud of them. If someone wants to improve them/make them stylistically closer to the X-Men tags, I'm all for it!

I actually really like the Brotherhood / Vanguard ones. They may not stylistically match the X-Men ones, but they really fit with what I'm after for the wiki. ^_^;

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 16th, 2012, 01:46:48 PM
Far as I can tell, the old tag files are on my Dell HD; which has been giving me trouble as of late. No big deal. It's not hard to rebuild.

edit - here's a complete tag. I'll have to use a different font for things to fit in the dimensions for the others.