PDA

View Full Version : Mutants, Unite!

Captain Untouchable
Apr 9th, 2012, 06:26:40 PM
I was finding the old Mutants Unite Timeline pretty hard to follow. I didn't want to make any changes to the original without asking, so I've tried to create a slightly neater version (http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Mutants_Unite_Timeline_2) on a separate page using templates and more consistant formatting.

There are threads without descriptions, and there are important threads missing; I'll be trying to add in as much of that as I can over the next few days.

There are a few other MU bits that could do with some updating: I'll probably take advantage of my current over-abundance of free time, and do some tweaking here and there too. (hence the separate thread)

Serena Laran
Apr 9th, 2012, 06:47:34 PM
I've been watching your progress, it looks great :)

Droo
Apr 9th, 2012, 07:46:12 PM
Excellent work, mate. Bless you and your anal retentive attention to detail! :love

Dragon
Apr 9th, 2012, 08:10:54 PM
Dude, that's awesome. I'll do what I can to help out once I'm back at my computer. :)

Serasai Onashi
Apr 9th, 2012, 10:25:34 PM
Kind of a long drive for Aidan and Julian to make: it takes a month to drive from the ranger's station to Redención? ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 9th, 2012, 10:26:45 PM
Dang it I thought I moved the first RP for Julian up so it made sense :shakefist

Edit: and I most certainly didn't! I did INTEND to.

Aidan Fox
Apr 10th, 2012, 09:22:30 AM
We took the scenic route. Might have stopped in Vegas to take in a few shows and play the tables. You know, just to help the kid get acclimated to society.