PDA

View Full Version : Bar None

Dion Godfrey
Apr 9th, 2012, 06:00:49 PM
Hello there, ladies and gentlemen!

My name is Dion Godfrey. By day I am a Professor of Theatre and Literature at UCLA, but by night, well... by night I am the life and soul of any party: my mutant ability lets me absorb the emotions of those around me, and radiate them back out to everyone else. The party might start without me, but it's always better once I arrive; there's a reason I'm the only member of faculty who gets invited to frat parties. ;)

This summer though, I have embarked upon a brand new venture to help make Los Angeles a better place. Thanks to an investment by my celebrity half-brother - who shall remain nameless, unless you're smart enough to notice that we have the same surname - I will be opening a new drinking and eating establishment on the outskirts of Los Santos. I call it Bar None.

Whether you're a student, a celebrity, a mutant, or otherwise: as long as you're legal, you're welcome to come and drink at my establishment, soak up the atmosphere, and maybe even sample some of our delicious meals. I only have three rules that you absolutely must follow:

1. Have fun.

2. Please don't set anything on fire.

3. No sex on the pool table.

And remember: everyone is welcome. Bar None. :cheers

This is an RP idea that Dee and I cooked up. It occurred to us that there aren't m/any places where different groups (Redención, Brotherhood, UCLA, MCU, Treadstone, etc) have the opportunity to overlap, so this is our humble proposal for one of those things.

Tristan Heller is one of the bar staff; and Dee has a character who will be waitressing. With any luck, both of them will have posts in this thread shortly, so if you want to do a thread in Bar None and would like someone to interact with, please PM us and let us know!

Also, if anyone would like a job at the bar, lemmie know too. :)

Tristan Heller
Apr 9th, 2012, 06:03:51 PM
Tristan Heller is one of the bar staff ... so if you want to do a thread in Bar None and would like someone to interact with, please PM us and let us know!

Indeed I am. :smokin

Bianca Sohlus
Apr 9th, 2012, 06:18:48 PM
And I'll be your waitress ;)

Taya Robbins
Apr 9th, 2012, 06:22:01 PM
I hope you don't have to be 21 to get in?

Or wear a hypoallergenic body suit?

Dion Godfrey
Apr 9th, 2012, 06:40:04 PM
There are only three rules, Miss Robbins.

For a journalist, you're surprisingly bad at reading.

:colbert

In all seriousness... as long as they don't try to buy booze, Dion will be perfectly happy to let kids in. Better to have them in Bar None drinking a soda than out on the streets causing trouble, eh?

Polly Smithson
Apr 9th, 2012, 06:54:56 PM
Ballin'. Got rent to pay back home, coupla games of snooker should set me right.

Dion Godfrey
Apr 9th, 2012, 06:59:29 PM
Snooker, you say? :love

Girl, you seem like one classy dame! How about you take a load off them damn fine legs of yours, and let me buy you a drink.

Polly Smithson
Apr 9th, 2012, 07:04:58 PM
Attention, Wal-Mart shoppers.

...That means fuck off, white boy. I'm interested in one cue ball and it sure as hell ain't you.

Catherine Kelly
Apr 9th, 2012, 07:05:12 PM
FINALLY Mutey-nightlife! :3

Dion Godfrey
Apr 9th, 2012, 07:11:56 PM
Attention, Wal-Mart shoppers.

...That means fuck off, white boy. I'm interested in one cue ball and it sure as hell ain't you.

Has anyone told you how beautiful you are when you threaten people? :love

Polly Smithson
Apr 9th, 2012, 07:37:55 PM
Has anyone told you how dangerous I am when harassed by assclowns?

Dion Godfrey
Apr 9th, 2012, 07:51:13 PM
No they haven't, actually. But I'd love to hear all about it... perhaps over dinner?

Incidentally, you are all cordially invited to Hawaiian Friday (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22523). Fancy dress is mandatory. Dignity and shame... not so much. ;)

Antonio Fernandez
Apr 9th, 2012, 08:49:47 PM
I am feeling the need to test my new ID... >D

Gunnar Ottesen
Apr 9th, 2012, 08:55:24 PM
I'm almost outta beer in my fridge.

Excuse as good as any. :cheers

Bianca Sohlus
Apr 10th, 2012, 01:03:22 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, I came up with a floor plan & 3D model for Bar None (I have had WAY too much coffee & I found a cool online floorplan building toy):

http://i42.tinypic.com/2zggqxc.jpg

Here's the link to the Floor Plan (http://i43.tinypic.com/16gzyo4.jpg) - its way to big to scale down & still be able to see detail!

Boss-man, changes are easy to make - let me know what you think ;)

Antonio Fernandez
Apr 10th, 2012, 02:21:55 AM
Where's the dance floor? I need to be able to show off my mooooves. ;)

Riley Grace
Apr 10th, 2012, 02:27:40 AM
Moves? Like the one where you dumped a can of paint on my head? :p