PDA

View Full Version : Gangs of LA

Blackhawk
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:31:30 AM
I finally got around to starting a thread (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22447) with a character I planned on introducing all the way back in New York, ages ago... as you can probably tell from the join date. ^_^;

With Tom Harriman starting to become a bit more of a genuine "superhero" than just a vigilante with the whole Treadstone / X-Force angle, I thought now was a good time to revisit this guy. While Orion beats up criminals because he wants to fight crime, Blackhawk fights crime because he wants to beat up criminals. If Orion is Green Arrow, this guy is the Punisher.

The thread is open, so feel free to jump in with any La Raza / Tres Onces / MCU / Redención / anything else characters. If you have any characters that you want to dust off for a run-in, or have any ideas that you need an antagonist for, please let me know: I have almost no plans for this guy whatsoever.

Oh, and if anyone is wondering, the guy behind the mask already exists as a character. I will buy Jaffa Cakes for anyone who guesses correctly. ;)

Edit:

Sarah has won Jaffa Cakes! Will anyone else win the tasty prize? :ohno