PDA

View Full Version : Influence... Yeah, Under That [Carré]

Kelly Perris
Mar 25th, 2012, 12:46:01 AM
A paper note of ragged edges - paper, of all things! - folded over and affixed to a door, her name, her name writ across the foldover. It had meant something once before, something distinctly less than pleasant.

This one, however, he had affixed on his own. This one, he would not air out in the 'public' eye:

Phoenix -
I have caught wind of the news.
My congratulations to you.
Drinks on me.
En priveé.
Come alone.

Apropos. Nothing terribly untoward in the note. The same could not necessarily be said for the backing intent - there was no set expectation when it came to libations.

Carré Inirial
Mar 25th, 2012, 01:17:33 AM
The paper made her heart skip a beat, and for the briefest moment, she flashed back. To another note and an argument of epic proportions.

But there was her name scrawled in Alderaanian script, and this time there was (mercifully) no one in the hallway with her. With gentle fingers, Carré took down the note and carefully smoothed the precious paper open. Her hip checked the door open as she read the note, a warm smile curling her glossy lips.

She tossed the datapad Vansen had given her on her bed and tugged the pins out of her hair. Fingers combed through the curls and left them tousled before grabbing up the note and making her way up to the level where he had his quarters.

A chime sounded as she touched the access panel and waited, emerald eyes tracing the line of script that comprised her name.

Kelly Perris
Mar 25th, 2012, 09:17:04 PM
Leaning against the bulkhead of his office/quarters split, the Major eyed the bottle of strong spirits on his desk and the glass next to said bottle, which was freshly poured. What Perris was doing propped up against the bulkhead was a thing not terribly clear, but the fact of the matter was that he was back-to-wall with the portion of it to one side of the door. When the chime sounded, an excitement shot up through him but it was not yet enough to lift him from the bulkhead, yet enough to make his head turn towards the entryway.

"Come in." His voice sounded affected. He cleared his throat and raised his voice, straightening up against the bulkhead as if attempting not to be seen. "Come in!"

A sly smile clung to the lower half of his rough-and-stubble face as the pressure released and the door began to open.

Carré Inirial
Mar 25th, 2012, 09:36:14 PM
I think he started celebrating without me, she mused, a soft laugh escaping her lips as she waited for the door to fully open. Emerald eyes cast from one side of the hall to the other and found it blissfully empty.

Carré stepped through the door and only half listened as it whooshed closed behind her. The note unfolded in her hands as her emerald gaze traced the carefully wrought script for perhaps the dozenth time. She spoke after a moment, her voice lit with warmth as the Alderaanian words spilled past her lips. "Vous savez ... J'aime cette lettre beaucoup mieux que la dernière..."

"...si je dois admettre, je l'ai gardé."

Kelly Perris
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:40:30 PM
The sly smile built quickly to carivorous grin as he held his breath and watched her from his 'hiding' place, the words of the old native tongue slipped out of her mouth like a eons-preserved parchment script, written in honey and cinnamon. Carefully, he unstuck himself from the wall and lunged, capturing her like prey, arms clenching tightly about her shoulders, his face falling into the curve of her fair neck. A deep drawing in of the scent there, a deep chuckle of blissful enjoyment.

"O, quel plaisir, ici." The muffled sounds of his voice vibrated on her skin, the scent of his breath lightly betrayed the notion that the glass on the desk had been emptied once, if not more, already. The fine fibres of her hair tickled and caught on his stubbled face. It had been too long, there had been too little and that had to stop. "Je suis heureux que vous appréciez mes petits messages."

Just then, Perris loosed his arm-grip from around her and slipped both hands slowly down her sides, enjoying the feel of every inch and coming to rest on her hips, squeezing her there and rubbing his thumbs back and forth.

"I'm glad that this time, I have you all to myself." And then he released his grip on her and ambled over to the desk, motioning for her to take a seat before rounding it to delve into one cupboard where glasses were kept, retrieving a similar vessel to the filled one on the desk. Under the influence as he already was, it was admittedly difficult to not simply tear her to shreds the moment she had walked through the door. There was something to be said for some self-control.

Carré Inirial
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:57:50 AM
Pure, unadulterated surprise registered on her features as he came up behind her, eliciting a rather undignified squeak. He pressed his face to her neck almost immediately, and that set her heart to racing for entirely different reasons.

She leaned back against him, taking advantage of the comfort his strength was infused with. Fingers rose to rest along his forearms, absently trailing back and forth as she savored the moment, wishing it and others like it would happen more often. She had no other choice but to be content with what they did have...such were their lives.

But...Carré couldn't squash her hope for 'more'. Maybe there was a sentimental woman buried somewhere in her psyche. Wherever her mother was, she was likely dancing a joyful jig and shouting 'FINALLY!' that her 'little princess' had finally gone and fallen ass over teakettle in love.

She smiled as he let go, her cheeks flushed and her emerald gaze burning brightly. The proffered seat was accepted, and she dropped down into it with a careless grace. Fingers reached over to steal the full glass from his desk as he retrieved another, her gaze following his every movement. Now that...was a sight she'd never tire of.

"Mmm...I couldn't agree more. I suppose I should be annoyed that you were in here drinking without me while I was waltzing down memory lane with my uncle. Man scared the hell out of me...thought I was in there to get lectured for some idiotic thing I'd done. But this..." Carré gestured with her free hand to the extra little pip now in residence on her uniform jacket, "...this was a complete surprise."

Kelly Perris
Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:26:57 PM
“Oh, so I hope he didn’t give you too much trouble then. You know, just how much we can all be a bit of trouble.”

Especially you. And her. Let’s not forget she’s just as much of it as you.

A bemused smile curved the Major’s lips as he turned around with a fresh and clean glass and circled around the desk to the other empty seat on the visiting side. He grasped the neck of the bottle and dragged it along the desktop as he went, leaving it standing in front of the empty seat, which he quickly sank into and adjusted to more favourably face his guest as he did.

“So, how does it feel, being an ell-tee?” He asked as he set to pouring a glass of the clear spirits for himself. “Has it sunk in yet? All that new responsibility that will have no trouble finding you.”

He sank into the back of the chair, a somewhat solemn look covering his face as he lifted the glass to take a tentative sip. He tried hard not to cling to her with his eyes. The reality of who he was supposed to be and her relation to him in that was only getting harder to escape, even in private. “And believe me, it only gets worse.”

Carré Inirial
Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:12:50 PM
"It's not trouble...its a challenge."

A delicate smirk flitted across her features as she sat up slightly, taking a long sip of strong spirits. She set the glass down briefly, long enough to shrug out of her jacket and drape it across the back of her chair. It left her in a far more comfortable white tank-top, a stark backdrop to the black bordered ID tags dangling from their metallic chain.

Glass in hand, Carré sat back once more, her free hand toying with a chestnut curl. "Feels good, actually. First promotion since I defected. I suppose it means I'm doing something right, between causing trouble and getting into fights."

"Sunk in? No, definitely not yet. Its barely been an hour...and I haven't had anything new thrown at me. Although, if it means flying more double patrols, they can have the pip back." She tilted her head, her expression quiet as she gazed at him. Something was different, she mused, she just couldn't figure out if it was going to be a good thing or a bad thing yet.

Kelly Perris
Apr 3rd, 2012, 10:47:18 PM
"It will come." He informed, having set aside the glass he nursed on the table, and instead had opted to perch one leg across the other and set his chin in the palm of his left hand, resting against the bottom knuckle of the thumb. The index finger tapped against his cheek and he appeared halfway sunk into deep thought. His eyes trailed back to Carré after a few moments, but his posture effected no change.

"You're a Lieutenant, now. Not very far up from a nugget, so the lollygagging dullardery of patrols is still the most of your worries, most of the time."

Kelly dropped the hand away from his face and sat up again, shifting as if trying with a great deal of unsuccess to find a comfortable position before finally resettling back into the chair the way chairs were meant to be used.

"Unfortunately, when you get to the point where the command of a sole squadron isn't your sole concern anymore, you find yourself flying less and it's not because you want it that way." He sighed, eyes flicking to the drink, but feeling a little less of the desire to consume it, his eyes slid back to her. "You fight it as long possible, but they give you an ultimatum. And you take the lesser of two evils, whatever keeps you closest to the snubs."

He snatched the drink up from the table again, anyway.

"You feel less like yourself, when it comes down to that, because the true joy of your life is the simplest of things - being crammed into a cozy cockpit, rubbing eyeballs, squints, dupes and brights outta the black."

He sipped at the drink as if minimally interested in the taste, and rested the glass and the holding hand on the side of his thigh. And a weary little smile returned to his mouth, a small, short laugh tumbling out of his mouth.

"Ah..." Kelly shook his head, lines cracking at the corners of his eyes with a fondly warm touch coming to rub the weary tilt from his lips. "...I'm sorry. I didn't invite you here to listen to me ramble on about the tragedy of the accomplished nearly-two-decade career pilot."

He took another sip of the drink, getting close to the bottom of the glass.

"I've been doing this since I was sixteen. Another two years and I'll have the pleasure of having been in the cockpit for twenty." He laughed again. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but my biggest worry should be young hotshots like you besting me."

Carré Inirial
Apr 5th, 2012, 03:04:57 PM
Carré remained silent as Kelly spoke, his thoughts wandering like so many trying to find water. But she did listen, though by the time he broached the topic of feeling less like one's self, she realized her glass was empty.

That had gone down faster than it should, amidst the tidbits she wasn't expecting to come from him. Well, not that it was completely unexpected...but that wasn't what she was anticipating when she'd arrived. There must have been an empty bottle somewhere to have brought out this side of him.

The alternative? Well, her thoughts could wander too, and her doubts and fears were feasting on the uncertainty of the moment.

She set the empty glass down and shifted in her seat, leaning slightly forward as she crossed her legs. Fingers brushed against her black-bordered dog-tags before lacing together and resting atop her knee.

"You can't believe you're saying it...and I can't believe I'm hearing it, to be honest. Though, if its a challenge you want...consider the gauntlet thrown." Carré replied with a smile that landed somewhere between wicked and cocky.

You know why he's doing this, right?

Of course I don't...I'm bloody well confused right now.

Vansen, or more likely Adonis got to him. Maybe both did. I bet he's about to-

Don't. Don't even say it.

But-

No. He wouldn't. Not that. Not now...not...ohfrak.

She sat back in her seat, letting her hands rest on the arms of the chair. Her features betrayed nothing of her internal monologue, leaving her smile in tact, though her eyes might have lost a bit of their spark.

Kelly Perris
Apr 11th, 2012, 07:03:32 PM
“Competition is near and dear to the heart of a Rogue.” He raised his glass in her direction, a reserved smile twitching the corners of his mouth. “It would near insult to not accept.”

Kel lowered the glass after it clinked with hers, bringing it to his lips and taking a moderate gulp, then yet again setting the highball glass aside. Shuffling forward in his seat, the Alderaanian man leaned forward, left forearm propping him up on one knee as the opposite hand reached to place on her knee; the thumb softly rubbing on the kneecap. He looked up at her from there.

“And it’s okay. I mean that. Someone is going to have to overtake me, someday.” The off-duty major smiled wryly, still stroking at her knee. “I’d prefer a successor I can have faith in, before the brass eventually forces me out and decides for me… because, statistically, I should have been dead by now."

He laughed, squeezing that knee.

Carré Inirial
Apr 11th, 2012, 08:02:02 PM
Carré smiled softly, dipping her head down as she did to gaze at him through long, dark lashes. Her emerald gaze followed his movement, watching the line of his shoulders shift beneath his shirt. A sigh emerged, laced with warmth, as his fingers moved across her knee.

Hands remained folded in her lap as she focused on his hand briefly, before glancing up to catch his gaze. Now there...right there was the smile she'd been wishing for. Carré shifted forward in her chair without dislodging his touch, lifting one hand to trace along his cheek with her fingertips.

"You haven't smiled much lately, you know. I'm very glad to see it now." Her voice emerged with a rolling warmth, her accent asserting itself as it always seemed to in his presence.

Tilting her head, she regarded him thoughtfully, bright emerald eyes watching him close. "Are you really alright, mon coeur?"

Kelly Perris
Apr 13th, 2012, 04:11:19 AM
It was ultimately futile to resist wanting. Her touch at his face caused his gaze to drop and he pushed his face, nuzzling, into her hand.

“This…” He half-groaned. “…carries risk. You..”

He turned his head and pressed his lips to the palm of her hand, having taken her by the wrist, there.

“…every time the old man has you alone, it makes me paranoid.” Kel lifted his eyes to her face again, still holding her by wrist and hand. “I keep hoping he doesn’t know a thing, because what you make me feel, what you do to me, gods…”

He brought his face closer to hers, holding her gaze, her eyes, with his own and feeling her soft breath on his skin.

"...I don't know what I'm doing, Carré, with you."

And then he kissed her. Just like that.

Carré Inirial
Apr 13th, 2012, 08:02:08 PM
“Kelly…”

She didn’t know what to say. Not that she even could, in the face of the naked emotion playing out across his features. It terrified her in a number of ways she couldn’t even explain.

His grip on her wrist made her heart race.

Close, so close…so…

His kiss scattered her thoughts to the four winds. Carré had no idea why she didn’t realize sooner that she loved the man more than her own life. But it didn’t matter.

He did.

So she kissed him back, fingers gently cupping his face in her hands, thumbs gently brushing against his cheeks. Another kiss, and then another still, until she had to pull back to catch her breath. Carré sighed faintly, emerald eyes searching his gaze for something she couldn’t put into words.

Gently, she let go and carefully extracted her wrist from his grip. Slender fingers nudged him back in his chair, as she followed, distantly hoping the wide, comfortable chair could support them both. Carré straddled his lap and held his gaze for a good long while, holding his hands gently with hers.

Lips were pressed to the knuckles of each before she managed to find her voice. “Even if he mentioned you, which he has not, nothing he could say would change the way I feel. Not even Adonis can change it, and I know it frustrates him to no end.”

She breathed deeply, struggling to put the words together aloud the way they sounded in her head. “I don’t know what I’m doing either. But I’m…” her voice trailed off and her eyes closed, then reopened slowly, to the rhythm of her deep breath. “…this isn’t coming out right.”

Carré frowned for a moment before letting go of his hands and cupping his face in her fingers once more. “I love you, ok? To hell with the regulations, with my family, and everyone else that may or may not try to keep us apart…”

Her forehead rested against his as she sighed faintly and closed her eyes.

“I’m terrible at this.”

Kelly Perris
Apr 17th, 2012, 08:26:54 PM
Three words in her second-to-last sentence drowned out just about all the others she said afterwords.

“I…”

He paused. Words he hadn’t said since before leaving for Carida, to any woman and not since his last absurdly drunken venture to pilots in his squadron, as sentimental as they were sometimes disposed to do when under such a large degree of alcoholic influence. It was the way of things. He shifted his forehead, rubbing gently, forehead to forehead.

“…I’m no good at this either.”

You chickenshit.

Barely a reach around she who straddled him, both his hands found her back and rose, sliding upwards to curl around her shoulders from behind. Then, suddenly, he pulled his face away from hers, his brain addled somewhat by the alcohol already ingested. His eyebrows knit for so many reasons.

“Carré, I’ve wanted to tear every single last thread off of you from the moment you walked in the door.” His head dropped back and he blearily fixated on the ceiling, letting out a long, frustrated and stressed sigh. “I just can’t.”

His head fell back into normal place, his eyes settling on her again.

“I want you and you’re here and you’re who and what you are and I am and…” He pressed his forehead against hers again, releasing another heavy breath. “…I don’t know what’s gotten into me.”

Of all the strangest things, a laugh was hardly what was expected here, but it happened anyway.

"Gods, what in the hell am I doing?" He slid one hand to the back of her neck. "I've let myself love you and I damn well know I shouldn't. But I..."

She kissed him again, then, cutting him off. Secretly, he had been hoping she'd shut him up.

Carré Inirial
Apr 18th, 2012, 02:59:44 PM
It didn't feel right.

And it didn't...taste right, either. Not that it made much sense.

But there it was.

Carré pulled back, breathless in spite of it. His fingers practically burning against the back of her neck. Speech was a challenge...she wanted nothing more than the physical right then. Gods, how she wanted him.

But the fact remained, it felt like he was holding back.

"I've let myself love you and I damn well know I shouldn't. But I..."

"But..what?" she managed after a moment, unable to pull her fingers back from where they still cupped his face. Carré didn't really want an answer, but she'd asked before she could stop herself.

Kelly Perris
Apr 18th, 2012, 03:51:12 PM
“…I can’t discount the fact that you’re under my command, my direct subordinate. But I’ve thrown caution to the wind – you remind me too much of home. Of my own mother, in ways and it is damn near impossible to resist.”

He pulled her hands from his face and held them.

“I want you to understand what could happen if the old man knew. I shouldn’t have even gone through with this with you, the thought of fooling around with a member of my own squadron should have been the furthest thing from my mind. People get grounded for stunts like this.”

Kelly let go of her hands and dropped his arms away, curling his fingers under the sides of the chair. He looked her full-on in the face, his own expression bare of any reservation, but ultimately full of defeat.

“But for some reason, you seem to warrant exception and you shouldn’t.” He brought his hands up again and placed them on her thighs. “What I’m saying is… all I want is you, Carré, but duty… duty exacts a high price and I should know this as well as any man. The price of duty in my life has always been to forfeit the love of a good woman. My mother, as well as the woman that should have been my wife when I was so young. I have paid that price before.”

He squeezed her thighs.

“You have to know that I don’t want to give you up, but I’m not quite certain I’m yet willing to pay the price it would mean now to keep you.”

He looked in her eyes.

"That doesn’t change the fact that I still want you here, now, tonight. Please stay, just a little while longer. Do with me, what I want to do with you.”

Carré Inirial
Apr 18th, 2012, 05:53:45 PM
She couldn't breathe.

It felt as if the walls had closed in around them both..no, around her. Leaving her isolated. Broken.

Why couldn't she just breathe?

Her fingers shook as they traced his hands where the rested on her thighs, the lines of his forearms, up to the shoulders that her pencils had sketched too many times to count.

The tightness in her chest only grew worse the more Kelly said.

Carré finally drew in a shuddering breath and shook her head with the squeeze of his fingers. She could feel herself splintering apart as she met his gaze, her emerald gaze flat and emotionless, something it had never been in the private moments they'd shared.

Her head shook gently from side to side as she pulled back, gently putting his hands on the arms of his chair. She rose in a single, fluid motion which surprised a distant, detached corner of her mind and stepped back, fingers casting about behind her for her jacket.

"You just ripped my heart out, and...and you want me to stay? So I...so I get one last go to remember what I'm missing even more, every single fucking time I look at you?"

Carré turned away as hot tears splashed across her cheeks, her control crumbling with the desire to go back and take what he was offering. To take one last kiss, one last touch, one last...one last everything. One last anything at all.

Pain lanced across her features as she concentrated on putting one foot in front of the other. She reached the door and paused, her left hand splayed out on it while her right clamped tightly over her mouth.

Kelly Perris
Apr 18th, 2012, 07:30:10 PM
Her reaction put him in a near-state of shock. His mouth seemed to find itself unable to use words and every moment of holding back and reservation flowed over the edge of himself, spilling over in a deluge of uncontrollable emotion.

Losing her? He just couldn’t do that, either. Hell, it was becoming blurry just what was more painful. Every motion and step she took that put distance between him and her and put her closer to the door threatened to tear the organ of his lifeblood further and further from where it belonged. The realization that it was in this, now, that he was truly mistaken fell on him and clung-to like a deplorable, fateful beast that sought to suck the life right out of him.

“No…” He croaked out, pushing himself free of the chair and taking one, two, three hard and heavy steps. “…don’t…”

Perris picked up the pace, his face furled in something that no one saw outside the doors of his personal domain – a mix of sorrow, begging, pleading and love, contorting his visage with the seeming sole purpose to squeeze out every last drop his eyes could give. Kelly Johnathan Perris, Major, Rogue Leader cried in front of no-one.. and for no-one since his home had been taken from him. Clearly, there are exceptions. He had never shown himself as so weak.

Until now.

Covering the last of the distance, he came to a heaving stop before her, breath heavy, eyes burning, cheeks wet and promptly, with little else for fanfare, fell to his knees. He fell forward from there, enveloping her legs with his strong arms and pulling himself to put those legs against his chest, and pressed his tear-streaked and stubble-roughed face to her body before craning his face upward to see her face. His chin rested against her, digging in.

“Don’t…” He strained out, his voice laced with the faintness of a sob. “…don’t listen to this old fool's insane ramblings.”

He squeezed his eyes shut, battling the burning that too many tears left behind and after some moments, his eyes opened again, their blue blurred watery watery oceans of the world they had both lost, with the sheen of new tears.

“I gods damn love you, Liana-Carré Inirial. Let them take my wings for it. When it’s right, I want to make a proper woman of you once and for all, marry you and have you bear my children. I want you to have every kiss, touch and look, discrete or indiscrete, that I have to give.”

A wavering and feeble smile weakly pushed its way on to his face.

“So don’t leave. Don’t. Is that too much to ask?”

Carré Inirial
Apr 18th, 2012, 09:44:46 PM
Shock wasn’t quite strong enough of a word to describe what transpired behind her emerald gaze and then promptly translated across her features. She turned at his croaked ‘don’t’ unable to imagine how he’d managed to produce so desperate a sound.

Hope, that insidious, normally useless bitch, grabbed hold of what pieces of her heart were left and frantically tried to superglue them together again.

Even she paused in her actions as Kelly’s tear-streaked visage came into focus, towering over her briefly before dropping suddenly to his knees. Carré reached for him as he did, her hands landing on his shoulders as her wrapped his arms around her. She stared down at him, stunned utterly silent, standing perfectly still.

“…don’t listen to this old fool's insane ramblings.”

Fingers rose to brush away the tears that lingered on his cheeks, before they brushed back the stray hair from his forehead. She lost herself in that bright blue gaze, reminded of happier times, their home-world, even that first Life Day that seemed forever ago. His voice seemed to pull all of the air out of her lungs, and leave her gaping as if she couldn’t breathe.

She tried. She couldn’t. But she didn’t really want to.

But she did retrieve one hand and press it to her lips as her tears started anew, the light and life filtering back into her gaze with every word that passed his lips.

Somewhere, in a distant, detached corner of her mind, there was a vision of her mother doing a credible imitation of an Ewok celebration dance. Laughing, and spinning, and making herself dizzy.

“I KNEW IT! I KNEW THERE WAS A GIRL IN THERE SOMEWHERE!”

“Uhh…mom? Yeah…now, is not the time. I’m a little busy here…”

“I KNEW it would happen someday. I just KNEW it.”

“Mom! Seriously!”

“Can’t a mother be happy for her only daughter?”

“Yes, she can be…but does she want to see what comes next?”

Mercifully, the vision dissipated, leaving her alone to turn over the sweetest words she’d ever heard, turning them this way and that, committing them to memory though she knew they’d be burned on her heart forever.

“So don’t leave. Don’t. Is that too much to ask?”

Her mouth opened to attempt a reply, but words failed her completely. She settled for shifting in his tight hold until his arms were around her waist and she could kneel in front of him. Carré wound her arms around his neck and kissed him for all she was worth, pouring every last bit of her love and adoration into it.

Kelly Perris
Apr 19th, 2012, 10:04:33 PM
That was it.

The taste of her kiss, the feel of her arms around him, body against him and the utter wordlessness that hung with such weight-free comfort, pushed away by the need that fed on each of them. He returned her kiss with a deeper fervour that had remained unfelt until that very moment, finding that, eventually, he might only need to breathe, and breaking it off. He moved one hand to brush loose hair from her face, and plant lips on her forehead.

He pulled her arms from about him and pressed his nose and lips into each palm, then looked at her face, as covered in drying tears as his own. The wavering smile of before strengthened and surpassed, turning to something more and wholly unexpected of mere minutes before. And then, as if to completely turn tail and flee in the opposite direction, away from the tenderness of the here and now, he rose up from his knees, pulling her up with him.

“Don’t you ever leave me.”

He half-growled then, searching her eyes. Then, in one slightly awkward motion, he bent, grabbed her about the legs, and hefted her over his shoulder, to the sudden and undeniably surprised sound of her scream and squeal. A deep, dark and lusty chuckle rumbled out of him. The smile on his face rose to a grin.

“If you dare, I might have to tie you up so you can’t.”

Carré Inirial
Apr 20th, 2012, 05:23:30 AM
Carré sucked in a ragged breath as his expression finally settled into a look she knew very, very well.

There was a heat in his cerulean gaze that made her heart race in response. His grip on her wrists tightened as he stood and pulled her up with him, quickly enough to send her slightly off-balance. She lowered her eyes slightly, gazing up at him through dark lashes as he half-growled.

Then he surprised the hell out of her, enough to elicit a couple of sounds it normally took him a lot more effort to draw out. Keeping quiet wasn't a talent she possessed...not that she didn't try, it was just that Kelly made it impossible. Deliciously, sinfully, decadently, breathlessly impossible.

There wasn't even a token struggle as he held her over his shoulder. She reached down and smacked his ass instead, finally catching enough of her breath to form a reply.

"Would you do it anyway if I ask?" she practically purred, deftly untucking his shirt and dragging her fingernails across his lower back.

Kelly Perris
Apr 25th, 2012, 02:03:16 AM
A low chuckle escaped him as he made short work of finding the bed and almost unceremoniously dumping her on it, an action at which made her lighter frame bounce. He then proceeded to crawl onto the bed over her on all fours, straddling her.

“Come to think of it, I might be convinced.” He acquiesced, running a hand through his own hair, grinning darkly down at her. “But then, I’d have to go asking around for rope.”

Kelly lifted, then grabbed her wrists and pinned Carré down.

“And since that wouldn’t be something that I would call advised, I suppose this will have to do.”

What happened next could be best likened to a beast ravenously tearing into its prey, as he rushed in and took her with all his might.

Carré Inirial
Apr 26th, 2012, 12:47:43 PM
He left her no time to think or react, but only to feel.

And feel she did. He was...they...it was...just...glorious. And decadent. And...a whole host of other things she just couldn't think of.

Her brain wasn't exactly in working order any longer, and hadn't been for the last several hours.

Carré was still dazed as she shifted and tucked herself into his side, draping an arm and a leg over him. Emerald eyes were half-closed as her head rested on his shoulder, her hand coming to rest over his heart.

"Tell me...that I don't have to move until...much...later..." she murmured softly, her voice still thick with the after-effects of intense pleasure.

Kelly Perris
May 11th, 2012, 11:25:18 PM
A easy laugh tumbled out of his mouth as he reached a hand over to grasp around the back of her head and turned his own head to lay his lips to her forhead.

“I could, but I would in all likely cases be lying.” He admitted, the words drawn out as if he were half-asleep already.

His hand ran down her hair, to her shoulder and down her side to rest on her waist, settling naturally into the curve.

“Could you imagine just how much of a cockup it would be to have general quarters sound with you away from your kit? Running stark naked through the corridors is ill-advised in the best of circumstances…”

Kelly squeezed with the hand that lay at her waist, a lazy grin sliding onto his face.

“…but I admit some unwillingness to move right at this very moment, myself. So don’t get any ideas about going anywhere just yet.”

Carré Inirial
May 12th, 2012, 09:50:26 AM
Her eyes were half-lidded as she smiled, kissing his shoulder as his hand found its usual spot at her waist. Not that all the other moments weren't epic and amazing, but that one, right at that moment was maybe her favorite. She couldn't explain it, and didn't even try.

Carré laughed softly in response, shifting enough to prop her head up on her hand to gaze at him.

"Trust me, I'm not having many ideas at all right now...never mind about moving. But, I should tell you, that racing through the hallways of a ship stark naked is practically an Inirial family tradition. Adonis, Lance, and Benton all managed it at one point or another."

Kelly Perris
May 23rd, 2012, 12:35:26 AM
"Oh, is it now."

A tired yet bemused smile tugged one corner of his mouth upwards in wryness. The thumb of the hand at her waist moved back and forth in an absent-minded soothing motion.

"Family."

It wasn't something either of them had discussed with the other at any point in time to any length or detail at all. He was staring off at the ceiling, then, only bringing his eyes to meet hers again at his next words.

"We've never really discussed them. Tell me of yours and I'll tell you of mine?"

Carré Inirial
Jun 9th, 2012, 10:32:04 PM
"Alright."

Carré smiled softly, emerald eyes holding his gaze gently as she gathered her thoughts. Family was...well. It was everything to someone who'd survived the destruction of their homeworld and the deaths of almost all of her relations. It had only been some few months that she'd even known Adonis was still alive - something she was still coming to terms with.

Not that she wasn't deliriously happy about it, of course, but she still harbored some fair amount of anger that she'd been left in the dark for such a long time. That, however, was neither here nor there, so she pushed the unpleasant thought far away.

"I come from one of the Royal Houses. Far less famous than House Organa, House Inirial was one of the most notorious. After all, we were staunchly Imperial and the other Houses weren't. Anyway. My mother was a typical Royal, and my father was an Admiral. I had six brothers, of which only one is left. Adonis. If you haven't met him yet, you will. He's Intel and often the liaison to the Wheel."

Carré paused for a moment, a soft smile curling her lips and lighting her gaze. "Pharos was the oldest, and Navy like my father. He wanted to follow in his footsteps. Adonis was next, and he was Navy as well, as far as I know. He's Intel now, and I have no idea how that happened. Then came Cantul, who was part of the Imperial version of SpecForce. The twins were next, Lance and Harris, both of them were TIE pilots. Benton too, the youngest of the lot who was eight years older than me. I wanted to be just like him. Minus his callsign, of course, which was Foxy. Always refused to tell me the story behind it."

"I should ask Vansen about it...I'm sure he knows. Technically not my Uncle even though I call him that. He served under my father for many years, and was his best friend. We sort of adopted him into the family."

She sighed and closed her eyes for a few moments, old memories playing across her mind's eye. "You'd have liked them, I think."

Kelly Perris
Feb 17th, 2013, 03:15:33 AM
"Oh, you think?"

The shape of his lips was one of bemusement, which utterly vanished, with a deep breath in and out.

"That is many brothers, however. I'm sure they would take a liking to me, eventually, after a good deal of attempted hazing and the like. I only had one sister, no other siblings to speak of. She was a bright, bright girl. I named my R2 unit after her, if you didn't know."

Vansen was somewhat of a common denominator between him and her, though the relationships they each held with the old man were starkly different. One was protective and family-like, the other was gruff and possibly an opinion already decided. Not only did Perris have the reputation and stubborn manner of his own father to contend with, but a less than stellar reputation he had made for himself without much thought over his many years as a pilot for both sides of the conflict. He already knew this.... thing between himself and the beautiful woman tucked into his side was under a great deal of scrutiny because of it all. It was enough to do everything he could, once and for all, to banish the ultimately unsavoury reputation - according to the eyes of fathers and father-figures everywhere - that would keep their daughters from him, hell or high water.

He loved this woman and damn it all to hell if he was going to let anything get in his way about it.

"Ah... see, my father flew with Vansen and I have it from the old man himself that my old man was the most stubborn man he ever had the misfortune to work with. Calisse, if that reputation hasn't been hammered to me with a couple really long nails and an angry hammer. My father was a good man, besides, and once he settled, there was no other woman for him but my mother. But stilll..."

Kelly's free hand went to pinch at the bridge of his nose.

"...you know what you're getting into with me, don't you? You understand that, don't you? It's not a matter of what I'll do from now on, it's not the life-threatening nature of the job, though that certainly might contribute, but I don't have the kind of track record when it comes to women that fathers appreciate. Your family, what is left of it, doesn't want you hurt and gods, I most certainly don't want to hurt you. Perris men, it seems, are wild with the opposite sex, until that one woman comes along that ends it all for them."

The hand at his face flopped down to the bed with a soft thud. Kelly turned his head to look at her, again.

"I hope to the gods that it's you, because I admit I am done with the chase, done with the the disapproving looks. Done."

Carré Inirial
Mar 7th, 2013, 11:26:21 AM
"Kelly."

She wrinkled her nose, a slight frown marring her lips as she looked at him carefully. Not 'the' look...although she was tempted to try it. But she just couldn't pull it off, especially not with bed-tousled hair and no clothing within a ten foot radius.

She sighed and shook her head, lifting one hand to trail fingertips down his cheek.

"You listen to me, Mister Perris. When it comes to you, I know exactly what I'm getting into. Don't forget...while I was years behind you at Carida, your reputation was still legendary. As for Vansen and Adonis, you let me worry about them. I've had decades of practice at managing both of them, with reasonable success."

A slender brow lofted, her fingers gripped his chin firmly, emerald eyes holding to his. "Believe me when I tell you that if you fuck up, those two will be the least of your worries. You are done, and you are mine. Got it?"

Kelly Perris
Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:32:39 PM
Perris let out a breath he didn’t even realize he had been holding hostage against the fear seated in him that his repeating worry, his metaphorical hand-wringing, would cause this woman to get up and be done with it, to determine for herself that he wasn’t worth any kind of risk – and when she didn’t, he was slain from the threat of going out into the great, all-encompassing black and one day not coming back, and being the last of his line.

It would happen. All blood comes to an end in its own time, but not this time. All doubt fled from him at her confirming words. With a laborious grunt, he propped himself up on one elbow and gently took the hand she had at his rough chin, enveloping it with his own right hand, the blue of his own eyes matching her intentional gaze.

“Then…” He began, pausing only to allow a soft, intimate smile to shape itself on his lips. “…now, I know for all intents and purposes I’ve already asked, but…”

He pulled her hand from where it rested with his against his face, pushing his face into her palm to lay a lingering kiss there, and turning his face to look on her once the small, honest action had ended.

“…I don’t feel right just letting those words be it. So, allow me to use ones time-tested and never failing.”

He swallowed, his mouth suddenly so dry. He licked his lips to that end, looking down at the hand of hers he held, then back up to seek her face. The face of all the refreshment he would ever need.

“Will you..." Kelly's voice cracked, a dam threatening to break against the strong will of the well of emotion within him, now, a short note of a laugh sticking in his throat along with an unmistakeable waver. "...Carré, will you marry me?”
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-CA</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]-->