PDA

View Full Version : Re: Minecraft...the RP

Arya Ravenwing
Mar 23rd, 2012, 08:59:31 PM
It's an open thread, but obviously not every character has a reason to be stuck in the mines of Kessel. If you're interested in playing a one off slave character, or having a character also enslaved in the mines, post here. :)

Karl Valten
Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:11:37 PM
I like the idea! I won't participate probably (lack of time), but if anyone plans on making a run through The Maw itself, please, please, please let me know as that area already has a claim staked to it.

Xel-Naga
Mar 24th, 2012, 08:21:58 AM
I really want to join into this. Not sure with which character. Deciding between using an existing character or making a new one. Regardless I will have a reply after I get home from work. I might use this to introduce Jaas.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 24th, 2012, 08:58:45 AM
Cool! I was going to add - non-Force users are preferred due to Arya's unique problem, lol.

Xel-Naga
Mar 24th, 2012, 09:39:27 AM
I would have liked to join in with Kyle but due to his force sensitivity he would be unlikely to be imprisoned on Kessel.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Mar 24th, 2012, 02:55:09 PM
Need another? I've got at least one character I'm not using these days, who can make the sound of a dying giraffe should any guards be alerted

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Mar 24th, 2012, 03:02:58 PM
The more the merrier, as they say.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 24th, 2012, 03:33:07 PM
That should be fine. Oh, you already posted. ;)

Serrena Alcine
Mar 24th, 2012, 04:32:28 PM
Thread looks interesting so far, y'all :)

Arya, let me know if you've had enough of the testosterone ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 25th, 2012, 02:29:10 AM
Looks like you've got this one sorted :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 25th, 2012, 05:15:54 PM
Still need Vega! :twak

Arya Ravenwing
May 15th, 2012, 08:08:16 PM
Jailbreak has begun, though our characters don't know it yet :)

Korlen Tarask
May 15th, 2012, 10:05:53 PM
And don't mind me, I'm just ... along for the ride :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 15th, 2012, 11:50:25 PM
Vega is no longer needed, so don't worry about it Jenny if you can't make it work for his character. He's wanted, of course, but I understand if it doesn't work for him. :)

edit: that might read as harsher than I meant it ^_^; just catch me on AIM some time

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:08:22 AM
Okay, so in case anyone involved is wondering what needs to happen...

Doors on the train need to be closed so the train will move. I imagine there will be a control of some sort in the guard compartment at the end where Jaas and Callomas are. This will conveniently lock Arya up in what is now the 'front' of the train with whoever was foolish or unfortunate enough to get squished in there with her. Train will move in that direction back down the tunnel back to the main cells and stuff.

Weapons locker in guard compartment should get busted into and weapons passed around.

Also keep in mind we have almost twice as many people trying to get on the train than will actually fit. You might have to kick some people in the face to get those outer doors closed. D:

Arya Ravenwing
Sep 21st, 2012, 01:10:06 PM
Okay, we are almost escaped!

Vince, you're up. I'll PM you as well. :)