PDA

View Full Version : Interested in helping edit and archive stories?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:15:20 PM
I am working on compiling the (or most of) Mutant Redencion House RPs. I want to put them into a self-publish book/s so I can put them on my shelf and feel accomplished. Because I am super proud of them!

Not all RPs are finished that I want to include, so that's a problem. And some won't get in just because they aren't connected to the main narrative - whatever the authors were planning didn't come to fruition so including them in the collection might seem odd. (Most of these RPs happen to also be unfinished.) Some characters may be edited out as well, if they were in an 'important' RP but only posted twice and never showed up again. I sacrifice them on the altar of the narrative!!!

Anyway, I'm working on them in Google Documents. If anyone wants to help finish/edit these monsters with me, let me know. If not, no worries!

If this is a successful project I will probably move on to SW rps - not to create an over arching story but perhaps to save individual story arcs.

edit: The most help I need is with sorting the RPs into which comes first. I'm sure I don't need to tell you what a headache that is, and surprisingly enough a lot of them didn't get put into the Timeline (http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Mutants_Unite_Timeline)!

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:50:36 PM
Also I know that the story we were working on isn't finished, so this isn't intended to encompass 'Everything' there will ever be, just most of what we already did with room for us to finish our awesome story when we get a chance to.

Vince
Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:39:42 PM
This reminds me that I need to get cracking on finishing the storyline for Julian that I'm working on at the moment. But I'll gladly help with editing; perhaps it will allow me to get this editing obsession I have out on stories that aren't mine.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:16:05 PM
PM me your email address and I'll add you. :)

If I need to post as Anna to our thread I will asap. ^_^;

Zenas Codrey
Mar 4th, 2012, 04:57:10 PM
I actually was thinking of trying to kick-start the setting again. There was a ton I wanted to do with Flux that I never got to do, and I want it.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 6th, 2012, 04:31:34 PM
Good luck with this!

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 6th, 2012, 06:09:36 PM

I still need to work on a second edition of the book you have. ;)

Feral
Mar 10th, 2012, 04:37:25 AM
Saw one of the threads back in X-men, and I am pleased to say I'd be glad to help. No time to do much now, but I will do my best to post and get in touch with you later on today or tomorrow. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 12th, 2012, 03:12:06 PM
I look forward to it!