PDA

View Full Version : Fiction Five List

Crusader
Feb 28th, 2012, 01:16:13 PM
Felicia Day proposed this great idea of instead of having a free five list. You could have a fiction five list:
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showpost.php?p=376345&postcount=257

So post your five fictional characters you would like to have a more or less romantical engagement with. No matter if the character is from a book, a comic, a TV show, a movie or a video game.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 28th, 2012, 02:32:03 PM
This is haaaard.

I mean, obviously Commander Shepard, Caprica Six and Amy Pond but who else?!

Also, I love them debating who is hotter out of Garrus and Thane :lol (obv Garrus)

Park Kraken
Feb 28th, 2012, 04:56:02 PM
An adult Kagome from Inuyasha (anime), an adult Kaoru from Kenshin (anime), Ziva Dayvid from NCIS (TV Show), Mara Jade from Star Wars (Books), and an adult Excel Excel from Excel Saga (anime) for obvious reasons.

Captain Untouchable
Feb 28th, 2012, 06:12:23 PM
Samantha Carter from Stargate is a definite - the archetype smart, sexy, badass blonde. Probably Kaylee Frye from Firefly too, because she's so damned adorable... and I used to have a massive crush on Ezri Dax from Deep Space Nine, so I guess that makes three.

As for the others... I'd probably have to go with at least one of the ridiculously slutty-dressed characters from comic books - Black Canary, Zatanna Zatara, or Power Girl spring to mind. Who wouldn't want a romantic-type encounter with someone who routinely forgets to put trousers on? If I had to pick just one, it'd have to be Power Girl because, you know. Boobs. :mischief

And lastly... maybe a grown-up version of Toph from Avatar? Given how stubborn and argumentative she is, can you imagine how awesome the angry sex would be... especially if she tosses in a little kinky metalbending? :ohno

Sanis Prent
Feb 28th, 2012, 08:22:13 PM
Atia of the Julii from Rome
Kaylee from Firefly
Councilor Troi from TNG
Rose-of-Sharon Cassidy from Fallout New Vegas
And uh...uh...
The Senegalese house sitter that didn't speak English in that episode of Seinfeld where they take care of the elderly.

I reserve the right to edit this list frequently

Zenas Codrey
Feb 28th, 2012, 08:45:50 PM
Black Cat/Felicia Hardy from Marvel Comics
Inara from Firefly
Kasumi from Dead or Alive
Chun-Li from Street Fighter
Jam from Guilty Gear X2

That was tougher than I expected, but then, my reference pool is extremely limited since I don't have TV and can't afford movies anymore.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 28th, 2012, 11:04:54 PM
Definitely Thor from the most recent movie. And, um, Christian Bale's Batman.

And...

No, I think I'm good. ;)

Crusader
Mar 1st, 2012, 09:25:14 AM
Also, I love them debating who is hotter out of Garrus and Thane :lol (obv Garrus)

I hope that you have got the flexabiliry since Garrus already has the reach.

Vince
Mar 1st, 2012, 11:00:49 AM
Well, since everyone seems to be choosing Kaylee, I'll skip her. She's a given.

But other than her? Well, crud.

Padmé, but before she sees Anakin again. I wouldn't even try afterwards.
T'Pol, from Star Trek Enterprise.
Galadriel, Queen of Lothlorien. If I'm going to fantasize, I want the best of the best. No lowly princess or Elrond's daughter for me. I want the fiery queen, baby! The book and movie versions have kinda melded together for me, so yeah.
Haruka Urashima, from Love Hina, an anime.
Here I think I might outsource. Who would I enjoy, and who would enjoy me? Why am I doing the last one this way? Because I'm lazy.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 1st, 2012, 11:09:48 AM
Okay, my five bonkees

Veronica Mars, Veronica Mars
Caprica Six, Battlestar Galactica
FemShep, Mass Effect*
Amy Pond, Doctor Who
Margaery Tyrell (but only when played by Natalie Dormer), Game of Thrones

*my own FemShep, with the default FemShep appearance from ME1

Captain Untouchable
Mar 1st, 2012, 11:15:44 AM
Bearing in mind who came up with the idea... would it be weird picking Codex from the Guild?

:uhoh

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 1st, 2012, 04:46:47 PM
Damnit I need to add Xena Warrior Princess to my list. She can.. tag-team with Caprica Six.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 1st, 2012, 04:52:11 PM
Er I have to add Gannicus from Spartacus:Vengeance/Gods of the Arena

:swoon:

Vince
Mar 1st, 2012, 05:10:11 PM
Damnit I need to add Xena Warrior Princess to my list. She can.. tag-team with Caprica Six.

If you give me Amy Pond you'll have room for Xena. Do you really think she'd be up for a tag-team? She seems more like the dominant type, if you catch my meaning (homina homina homina hey!). Xena would rapidly establish herself as dominant while Caprica uses subtlety to eventually usurp her place resulting in a protracted conflict to see who would be... ahem, "on top", as it were.

Damn. I just gave you a number of reason for the two of them to tag-team you.

EDIT: And don't even worry about it. Nymphadora Tonks needs to be somewhere on my list. I wouldn't need anyone else actually, now that I think about it. Tonks would be able to mimic all of the others.

Crusader
Mar 1st, 2012, 06:56:10 PM
1. Veronica Mars, she is just way too cute
2. Eva from MGS3 when she gets injured at the end of MGS3 it felt like the PS2 took forever to open the god damn healing menu
3. Brienne of Tarth, I would look like Tyrion next to her but I have a soft spot for her in my heart
4. Sister Anezka, a forbidden love has never felt that romantic and bitter sweet in a video game before Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption came out.
5. The Bride from Kill Bill

Runnerups:
Ahsoka Tano from the clone wars... she is such a jailbait but I am too old for her

Starbuck but I guess I would more love to have her as a friend and not as a lover

Buffy but once she would go to college I would have to end our relationship

Red Sonja, badass chick with sword

Summer Glau as River or the female Terminator but in both cases I would feel like taking advantage of her situation

She-Ra, because banging He-Man's sister would make you a true Master of the Universe

Droo
Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:35:49 AM
Irene Adler (Sherlock) - strong, smart, sexy, confident, and very naughty. Plus she's an absolute beauty.
Lois Lane (Superman) - pretty much any incarnation, as long as she has that fiery ambition and sassy mouth about her, so... not Kate Bosworth.
Six (BSG) - a no brainer, really.
River Song (Doctor Who) - another beautiful, strong, naughty woman, who must only ever speak Stephen Moffat's dialogue to me.
Xenia Onatopp (James Bond) - as long as there's breathing apparatus nearby, I'm sure I'll stay... onatopp of things. :mischief

Captain Untouchable
Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:45:01 AM
Balls, I didn't include Hermione Granger on my list either.

DAMN YOU FELICIA DAY. FIVE IS NOT ENOUGH!!! :mad

Park Kraken
Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:17:02 AM
Okay, here's a list of the five I'd rather have LESS (aka none) of a relationship with:

Excel Excel from Excel Saga (anime), for obvious reasons.
Queen Beryl from Sailor Moon (anime).
Jaken from Inuyasha (anime).
The Rancor from Star Wars Episode VI (Movie).
Lina Inversse from The Slayers (anime).

Sanis Prent
Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:44:19 AM
Moneypenny (James Bond) - now there's someone in need of a good rogering. Surely, an orgasm to be measured on the Richter Scale.

Only the Dalton or Brosnan era ones though. Maybe the other one before she got all Margaret Thatcheresque in the late Roger Moore years

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:17:14 PM
If you give me Amy Pond you'll have room for Xena. Do you really think she'd be up for a tag-team? She seems more like the dominant type, if you catch my meaning (homina homina homina hey!). Xena would rapidly establish herself as dominant while Caprica uses subtlety to eventually usurp her place resulting in a protracted conflict to see who would be... ahem, "on top", as it were.

http://youtu.be/KlXuEW0rP4U?t=53s :mischief

Sanis Prent
Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:22:59 PM
Speaking of Bond lays, I'm sweet on the idea of Xenia Onatop, as long as we have a safe word. That safe word should be Perestroika

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:27:25 PM
If we're calling dibs on Bond girls, I'll take Elektra King

Sanis Prent
Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:43:48 PM
Well shit Bond girls are their own category. Vesper would probably be my more comfort zone selection, but I do like the idea of literally flirting with death. We could say fuck it all and run train on all those blonde pilots in turtlenecks in operation grand slam from goldfinger

Nínim
Mar 2nd, 2012, 02:05:06 PM
- Malcolm Reynolds
- Han Solo
- Eomer
- Lucas Davidowicz (from the Crtl+Alt+Del-Comics)
- Robin Hood

Vince
Mar 2nd, 2012, 02:18:47 PM
Princess Isabella (from Braveheart). Yummy yummy yummy.

Sanis Prent
Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:17:05 PM
Princess Isabella (from Braveheart). Yummy yummy yummy.

I thought his secret wife was actually hotter to me at least

Droo
Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:18:29 PM
Speaking of Bond lays, I'm sweet on the idea of Xenia Onatop, as long as we have a safe word. That safe word should be Perestroika

Moneypenny's out, and Xenia's well and truly in!

Sanis Prent
Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:29:14 PM
Also if Pria from Big Bang Theory could dial her bitch down for a moment, I'd love to be the aloo in her samosa. Giggity

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:55:02 PM
John Carter (of Mars) :love

Vince
Mar 2nd, 2012, 04:18:43 PM
Also if Pria from Big Bang Theory could dial her bitch down for a moment, I'd love to be the aloo in her samosa. Giggity

Agreed. Another from the Theory who, if bitch levels were lowered a bit, I would love to tangle with is Amy Fowler.

Re: Braveheart: And while Murron MacClannough (had to look up her name) is dead sexy, Isabella is played by Sophie Marceau. That woman just makes me drool.

Peter McCoy
Mar 4th, 2012, 03:08:07 PM
I decided to do two lists. One for babes portrayed by flesh-and-blood real-life actresses, and the other for those virtual beauties who appear in some of my favourite videogames.

Real

1: Black Widow (Scarlet Johansson) - The Avengers
2: Saffron (Christina Hendricks) - Firefly
3: Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) - The X-Files
4: Uhura (Zoe Saldana) - J.J. Abrams' Star Trek
5: Sugar Cane (Marilyn Monroe) - Some Like It Hot

Virtual

1: Laughing Beauty - Metal Gear Solid 4
2: Tifa - Final Fantasy VII
3: Jill Valentine - Resident Evil
4: Alyx - Half Life 2
5: Sarah Kerrigan - Starcraft

Morgan Evanar
Mar 6th, 2012, 09:04:59 PM
Since some of you people brought up Bond women, Domino is my fave.
Sorry, can't think of anyone, or anything else at the moment.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 7th, 2012, 12:44:22 AM
Good choice, one of the better parts of that crazy ass movie.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 17th, 2012, 11:15:49 AM
I'm going to trade out FemShep for Liara T'Soni. Officially fangirling hard over her now :swoon:

Sanis Prent
Mar 17th, 2012, 11:25:14 AM
Sorry, Liara is too much of a dork for me to be interested.

If I had to pick between Mass Effect lays, I'd say my list is Tali'zorah vas Normandy, Miranda Lawson, and EDI, depending on my mood at the time.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 17th, 2012, 11:28:53 AM
I like dorks :3

What, no Doctor Chakwas on your list? :mneh

Sanis Prent
Mar 17th, 2012, 11:32:36 AM
Maybe after a lot of ice brandy